• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fund Raiser

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

57 minutes ago, JTrue said:

This isn't main board material, but I don't think it really fits anywhere... I haven't cut my hair in 14 months, somewhat due to Covid in the beginning, but it has sort of taken on a life of its own and I've just let it ride. I was toying with the idea of letting it grow to give the ponytail to Locks of Love, but have pivoted to having it all cut off for Cut for a Cure. If anyone is interested in donating to a great cause, I'm adding the link. A dollar is great. Five is more than great. This is for pediatric cancer research. I had a student of mine pass away a few years ago due to osteochondroma, so this is close to the heart for me. I wasn't sure if I should I even throw this up here, but if this gets even a few more dollars to the cause, awesome. 

cut_fb_share_png-1535484886

Donate to my personal page to help me in supporting a great cause! I'm raising money for the National Pediatric Cancer Foundation and your contribution will make an...

I like that you passed your goal and still keep on pushing, maybe you should fundraise for the practice facility . Also I think your fundraiser just got more directly tied to the main board, so that’s nice.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I like that you passed your goal and still keep on pushing, maybe you should fundraise for the practice facility . Also I think your fundraiser just got more directly tied to the main board, so that’s nice.

At least with this one, you know your money isn't going to be used for a feasibility study before they decide what to do with it. And I had no idea what was a good number to start with as my goal. I kind of figured with my friends $50 would be about where I topped out.

Edited by JTrue
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

And to that "anonymous" person who donated from TBP.

How You Doin Hello GIF by SVT

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Done.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Done

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

I was all set to donate an amount until I clicked the link and saw the pic ...... I'm doubling the amount because even bald would be better than that nightmare inducing Sasquatch look.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I was all set to donate an amount until I clicked the link and saw the pic ...... I'm doubling the amount because even bald would be better than that nightmare inducing Sasquatch look.

He looked like a professor to me

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He looked like a professor to me

The hairdo was a little bit effeminate however very impressive coverage, I am jealous.  Nice work Jtrue!

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

The hairdo was a little bit effeminate however very impressive coverage, I am jealous.  Nice work Jtrue!

I thank Bruce Willis and Andre Agassi ever day for teaching me not to stress about male pattern baldness