• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fund Raiser

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

I was all set to donate an amount until I clicked the link and saw the pic ...... I'm doubling the amount because even bald would be better than that nightmare inducing Sasquatch look.

C'mon. That hair is a national treasure and will be sorely missed by everyone.

34 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I thank Bruce Willis and Andre Agassi ever day for teaching me not to stress about male pattern baldness 

I probably don't have too many years left to be able to pull off hair this long, so it's been a nice fairwell tour. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

I probably don't have too many years left to be able to pull off hair this long, so it's been a nice fairwell tour. 

I still am not completely bald in most of the spots but it was clearly thinning when I would see a flash picture from behind, I decided rather than worry about it I would grab the situation by the horns and started getting it trimmed down to a one guard. It’s one less thing I’ve had to worry about in life.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,542
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, JTrue said:

C'mon. That hair is a national treasure and will be sorely missed by everyone.

Dude, that is some scary **** ........ you look like you were raised by wolves, who had access to an optometrist.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, puc86 said:

I still am not completely bald in most of the spots but it was clearly thinning when I would see a flash picture from behind, I decided rather than worry about it I would grab the situation by the horns and started getting it trimmed down to a one guard. It’s one less thing I’ve had to worry about in life.

You do make a great point, I noticed in the self serve cafeteria ceiling camera at work that I was not as fully covered as I liked, good coverage in front but things are starting to fall apart from the rear.  I..much like you... don’t really care as much about that anymore, I am now on the wrong side of 50 and am much more interested and involved in making sure I stay healthy and live as long as I can before I become dust in the wind. 

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You do make a great point, I noticed in the self serve cafeteria ceiling camera at work that I was not as fully covered as I liked, good coverage in front but things are starting to fall apart from the rear.  I..much like you... don’t really care as much about that anymore, I am now on the wrong side of 50 and am much more interested and involved in making sure I stay healthy and live as long as I can before I become dust in the wind. 

You’re not missing much. If I’ve learned anything on my hair odyssey its that taking care of it is a nightmare. Money, time, effort... All of it.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

You’re not missing much. If I’ve learned anything on my hair odyssey its that taking care of it is a nightmare. Money, time, effort... All of it.

All of us thinning hair people are truly crying for all of the suffering you have had to endure, you are not in a position to know hair suffering. Your hair privilege is showing...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

All of us thinning hair people are truly crying for all of the suffering you have had to endure, you are not in a position to know hair suffering. Your hair privilege is showing...

Very well said, we have and continue to suffer as those privileged with thick follicles try to relate.  You would not and will never understand the road we travel. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

When you reach a certain age you can also say screw it who cares? Who am I am trying to impress? It’s a beautiful thing. Live your life and stop worrying about issues you can control...of course I could also be talking about USF football and basketball as well. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Very well said, we have and continue to suffer as those privileged with thick follicles try to relate.  You would not and will never understand the road we travel. 

It’s sounds very woe is my yacht club special assessment for a new dock and do know how much taxes I’m going to have to pay on billion dollar inheritance to me. I use a bottle of shampoo every 6 months and I spend several minutes every two weeks styling my hair (by which I mean I use clippers on my own head), I shed zero tears for his effort.