• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fund Raiser

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

When you reach a certain age you can also say screw it who cares? Who am I am trying to impress? It’s a beautiful thing. Live your life and stop worrying about issues you can control...of course I could also be talking about USF football and basketball as well. 

I reached that age two years ago, still it’s hard not to give someone on here a hard time (Period full stop). Especially when they are suffering from having too luscious of locks.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I reached that age two years ago, still it’s hard not to give someone on here a hard time (Period full stop). Especially when they are suffering from having too luscious of locks.

Understood 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Understood 

Don’t let me catch you saying how being too fit makes you too cold or some nonsense like that 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

23 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s sounds very woe is my yacht club special assessment for a new dock and do know how much taxes I’m going to have to pay on billion dollar inheritance to me. I use a bottle of shampoo every 6 months and I spend several minutes every two weeks styling my hair (by which I mean I use clippers on my own head), I shed zero tears for his effort.

I am being melodramatic, I use nioxin and really don’t give 2 violation either way, life is and has been very good.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am being melodramatic, I use nioxin and really don’t give 2 violation either way, life is and has been very good.  

I’m going to let you in on a little secret, almost every take I have on here is melodramatic and I really do not care all that much about all that much. But I am serious that my hair is thinning and that decided to snatch that decision from the hands of the G-ds by buying myself clippers and have enjoyed that it saves me time and money which are two of my favorite things.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Don’t let me catch you saying how being too fit makes you too cold or some nonsense like that 

😂😂...I’ll stay away from that but it’s cold up here right now 😀

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂...I’ll stay away from that but it’s cold up here right now 😀

Well you do live in Canada, my nephew told me it was snowing in Pittsburgh yesterday when it was 80 the day before. It does seem a bit late for snow but I’ll take it over 100 degrees with 100 percent of humidity 300 days out of the year.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

47 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

When you reach a certain age you can also say screw it who cares? Who am I am trying to impress? It’s a beautiful thing. Live your life and stop worrying about issues you can control...of course I could also be talking about USF football and basketball as well. 

If you've seen my hair, I've been in screw it mode for more than a few months. Long story short, in order to drum up some support for my fund raiser, I went to school the other day without doing anything to my hair. I fully let it ride and it looked like my picture from the fundraiser site.

Girl in my class: Oh my god, can I braid it?!?

Other girl: Ew, you're going to touch that?

Me: Seriously, Julia, its clean.

Other girl: I mean, it looks like its clean, but... your split ends are awful. It looks like a bird's nest.

Everyone in class: Yeah, its pretty bad. 

Consensus from class: Does your family hate you?

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

I’m going to let you in on a little secret, almost every take I have on here is melodramatic and I really do not care all that much about all that much. 

Touché, I guess that’s why I love to poke fun at the passionate and easily offended groups of people, one of my favorite pastimes.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

I've been follicly challenged since about 21.  Bothered the crap out of me back then. Bought a hair piece before I was showing badly figuring I'd nip it in the bud and no one would ever know. Then found out how painful and pita it was to deal with and groom, etc.  Finally said fthis when a female coworker said to just tell people who said anything that it got worn off by hitting the headboard too often.  So by my mid 20s I was done with worrying about it.  But I do refuse to be gray.  Will not be bald AND gray.