• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Would softball coach make it in today's world

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

You realize that you totally contradicted yourself based on CR's question .... bry, in your efforts to continuously stir **** up, you're not making any sense. I'm more and more beginning to regret my decision about you.

Trips,  this was bound to happen, after all the nonsense you decided that maybe he was going to change, you have become quite naive in your older age.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Trips,  this was bound to happen, after all the nonsense you decided that maybe he was going to change, you have become quite naive in your older age.  

You are correct, sir, and it has been rectified .....

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

56 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You are correct, sir, and it has been rectified .....

This has always confused me, how ridiculously obnoxious and belligerent do you have to be to be banned from this site. I will say this about Trips, he is the most patient moderator in the history of moderating and even he has his lines in the sand.  I would love to get 6 wins this year and go to a bowl, any bowl to shake this funk that we all are in. 

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 4/21/2021 at 10:50 AM, SilverBull said:

Since Kenny was on campus at USF back when Robin Roberts, Joe Tomaino, me and other dinosaurs roamed the land, he is literally grandfathered in and granted special dispensation.

joe tomato is one of the finest people  i  have ever met

he was kind to me as a freshman

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 4/26/2021 at 6:06 AM, John Lewis said:

He certainly had the best season for MBB, but Paschal did accomplish more in the post season.

i have wondered from time to time if bill gibson didnt die would usf have had a different trajectory

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, smazza said:

joe tomato is one of the finest people  i  have ever met

he was kind to me as a freshman

Even though he is gone from USF he still hits us up for donations to the high school he is working for. So he is good at his job.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Is Joe Tomato 🍅 a Veggie Tales character?

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Seth is still working all these years later in college basketball and has some nice hardware under his belt from his Virginia Tech days. Bobby must have peaked at USF... because he's no where to be found... which is typical for USF basketball coaches after they leave here.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

11 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

Seth is still working all these years later in college basketball and has some nice hardware under his belt from his Virginia Tech days. Bobby must have peaked at USF... because he's no where to be found... which is typical for USF basketball coaches after they leave here.

Doing what he does best, talking about basketball rather than coaching it consistently well. I know you're tight with Greenie, but I'm not a fan based on how he slighted USF on the way out.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I haven't spoken with Seth in years, although I've always wanted the best for him and his family. I obviously wasn't privy to what was said between donors and Seth while he was at the helm, I just remember one particular female donor yelling something at me in anger/tears after she and Seth didn't have the encounter she was expecting. I knew then that Seth's days were numbered (wasn't the terribly naïve student in my late 20's while in college). He did say some callous stuff at his press conference at Virginia Tech, however I believe those slights were meant for certain individuals that didn't see eye to eye with Seth. When he was at USF, he looked out for students that cared about the program. Did he get the most out of BB and company? Maybe they were overhyped... and I thought the world of those players. He wasn't Coach Cal or Coach Huggins (whom we could have gotten years later). He was Seth... and he was good for our program while he was in charge (in my humble opinion). We could use another coach with Seth's personality (and even .500 is better than where we are at now).  

• Upvote 1