• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF could be picking up a nice little check tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

instead of speaking in mystery why don’t you just say what it is?

It is probably "out there"

• Haha 4

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I felt you should have been able to take a wild guess on what he would want to spend money on

FD012201-DE5E-456B-B3FC-4D8B8DFED821.png

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I felt you should have been able to take a wild guess on what he would want to spend money on

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

FD012201-DE5E-456B-B3FC-4D8B8DFED821.png

Ahhh got it...but no way I would have read more than two sentences of all of that. But, as usual, the topic is off the rails again. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Ahhh got it...but no way I would have read more than two sentences of all of that. 

He has said the number many times that was just the first one I was able to find and reference. I didn’t recall the number exactly I just knew if he was using a specific number that’s what it had to be for, most people would say $400k or $500k but if you want $435k it’s for a specific reason.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, puc86 said:

He has said the number many times that was just the first one I was able to find and reference. I didn’t recall the number exactly I just knew if he was using a specific number that’s what it had to be for, most people would say $400k or $500k but if you want $435k it’s for a specific reason.

I just found that the number for this year for the AAC is projected to be $600k per team to paid out over the next six years. That should help pay for something in the IPF. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I just found that the number for this year for the AAC is projected to be $600k per team to paid out over the next six years. That should help pay for something in the IPF. 

Maybe another feasibility study ........ 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Maybe another feasibility study ........ 

wwf production costs 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  424
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Winner! Nearly every argument I have been given for not firing Gregory has been that we cannot afford then $435k buyout (20 weeks of his salary annualized), so this could be manna from heaven.

In all seriousness, the window on firing Gregory this off season has likely closed - if performance was an issue Kelly likely would have been fired him within 24-48 hours of the Wichita State loss, but he is out there recruiting and will likely go unscathed despite the alleged tolerance for racism in the program.

Other than slumming it in the portal, MBB is over for now so time to move on to other things USF related. It looks like that dead horse will still be there in the fall for me to come back and beat on.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

13 hours ago, JTrue said:

Half our athletic income has been from other AAC teams doing legit things. How much has UCF made us the past 5 years?

we are the tail that wags the dog....we shake a few bucks off the efforts and accomplishments of the other teams..alas, maybe one day they too will gleen some $$ off our success

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, bjef4844 said:

f performance was an issue Kelly likely would have been fired him within 24-48 hours of the Wichita State loss,

Which was a non reality based thought as was entertaining letting CWT and CCS go after only their second year ... Have to admit that when you find a niche, you embrace it, which is probably why puc figured out the $435K pretty quick.