• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Potential replacements for MBB

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

36 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Let's throw caution to the wind.

Capko_Chris.jpg?width=300

Chris Capko was named an assistant coach for the USC men’s basketball program by head coach Andy Enfield

Kid was a gamer here ..... our starting pg, a walk on, as we entered the Big East. I think he even played part of the season with a mask on because of an injury. I'd fully endorse him here ....... nothing to lose at this point

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

23 minutes ago, Triple B said:

....... nothing to lose at this point

I’ve felt this way about Usf many times and yet we always find a way to lose more. If being a fan of Usf has taught me anything it’s that there really is no bottom, suffering must be enjoyed for its own sake because this isn’t a movie or fairy tail and there isn’t actually a redemption in the end and that anything sans winning is possible in life if you try hard enough to fail miserably.

• Upvote 1

Guest SittingBull
16 hours ago, Brad said:

Carrying the cup qualifies you.  No hesitation. 

The AD will hire him to carry the NCAA MBB Trophy when the Bulls win it.

Guest SittingBull
17 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

Kickball or ultimate frisbee 

After considering the possibilities, a Men’s & Women’s Rodeo Team would be the most fitting replacement for MBB.  Go Bulls!   

Edited by SittingBull

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

After considering the possibilities, a Men’s & Women’s Rodeo Team would be the most fitting replacement for MBB.  Go Bulls!   

Maybe PBR can sponsor it? There is big money in rodeos

Guest SittingBull
5 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Maybe PBR can sponsor it? There is big money in rodeos

And, big belt buckles!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

4 hours ago, smazza said:

spikeball?

Is that the game you play hitting a ball off a mini trampoline?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

nothing to lose at this point

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

I’ve felt this way about Usf many times and yet we always find a way to lose more. If being a fan of Usf has taught me anything it’s that there really is no bottom, suffering must be enjoyed for its own sake because this isn’t a movie or fairy tail and there isn’t actually a redemption in the end and that anything sans winning is possible in life if you try hard enough to fail miserably.

College basketball is about making the postseason tournaments, especially the two higher profile ones. We haven't done that in 8 years. The worst case scenario is that continues so I've got no problem giving one our own a shot at it. I fully realize that you, and others, are all about the hand wringing, woe is me/us when it comes to USF Athletics, which is fine, but everybody isn't that way.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

23 minutes ago, Triple B said:

College basketball is about making the postseason tournaments, especially the two higher profile ones. We haven't done that in 8 years. The worst case scenario is that continues so I've got no problem giving one our own a shot at it. I fully realize that you, and others, are all about the hand wringing, woe is me/us when it comes to USF Athletics, which is fine, but everybody isn't that way.

I would much prefer gambling on one of our own than what we will probably go with but what I would prefer much more is for once actually hitting on something 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I think we are all over the board (literally and figuratively).  I thought this team had a decent shot at making the tourney and instead they won 4 conf games and our best player barely made a case for starting on this crappy team (no idea the injury a year later would make him an ordinary player at best).  The team is now a dumpster fire and needs to rebuild again, this story has gotten old.  I say give the alum a chance, I honestly don’t even remember him but why not, my interest in this **** show is hanging by a thread anyways.