• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt Coming to the AAC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Probably his last stop...

well not exactly his last stop...there will be gracelawn university for one final game

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

16 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Probably his last stop...

Doubt it. He'll coach until he's 80. Don't see him staying at SMU for 16 years.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:00 PM, Grateful Dad said:

Very nice!  For Christmas, my wife got me a poster with the clues to 100 GD songs in a huge drawing.  Working my way through it.

P6?  Yeah, it was the "New Coke" of ideas.  Forced.

Ha! GD...you are the supreme Greatful Deadaholic...the 60-70's must have been a wonderful time for you. Looking at the poster your wife got you...I wonder how someone would be able to "concentrate" on that for long periods of time???? Have fun               ✌️   Peace Out 

• Like 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Ha! GD...you are the supreme Greatful Deadaholic...the 60-70's must have been a wonderful time for you. Looking at the poster your wife got you...I wonder how someone would be able to "concentrate" on that for long periods of time???? Have fun               ✌️   Peace Out 

Love me some Grateful Dad.  He is my kind of dude!  As you are BulledOver.  Although you are a little bit Cray Cray.  But judging by the rest of this board (I include myself) you are in good company.

15 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Love me some Grateful Dad.  He is my kind of dude!  As you are BulledOver.  Although you are a little bit Cray Cray.  But judging by the rest of this board (I include myself) you are in good company.

I have bestowed upon you an UP arrow for being so warm and fuzzy. Possibly old GD and I are a fading breed. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

I have bestowed upon you an UP arrow for being so warm and fuzzy. Possibly old GD and I are a fading breed. 

Thank you for that.   I'm 54 (born in 1966) a little bit younger than the hippie generation before me, but close enough and totally identify more so with the music and attitude from that era, than being born as an official part of Generation X which apparently is 1964 till the early 80's.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

32 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Thank you for that.   I'm 54 (born in 1966) a little bit younger than the hippie generation before me, but close enough and totally identify more so with the music and attitude from that era, than being born as an official part of Generation X which apparently is 1964 till the early 80's.

Wow I always assumed you were in your mid 20’s you may want to slow down on the binge drinking, your body isn’t made for that any more.

49 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Wow I always assumed you were in your mid 20’s you may want to slow down on the binge drinking, your body isn’t made for that any more.

You young kids don't know squat. You have to punish the liver to make it stronger.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Anyone who says that they remember the 70s wasn't there.

what laughing GIF

Just now, Grateful Dad said:

Anyone who says that they remember the 70s wasn't there.

what laughing GIF

C'mon. That was the '60s not the '70s.