• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Mafia

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s because we are talking about game day environment at USF something at best you are vaguely familiar with 

Man, you are in a mood aren’t you? Something upset you on an episode of real housewives 😂

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Man, you are in a mood aren’t you? Something upset you on an episode of real housewives 😂

Hahahaha I just got back from wine down Wednesday and now the internet is acting up and I can’t watch the Orange County reunion properly and may even miss Salt Lake City, so that’s pretty astute.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

16 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Hahahaha I just got back from wine down Wednesday and now the internet is acting up and I can’t watch the Orange County reunion properly and may even miss Salt Lake City, so that’s pretty astute.

We really have no shot of being a mafia, it appears both of you guys squat when you piss, and there is maybe 15 people left on this board due to a winless season in FBS and Covid taking down an avg BB team, however it was a good thought. 

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

42 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It sounds like partying and raising hell which back in my day was what college football was all about, now we try to see who can win the quiet game and manage to have there entire section remain seated the whole time so that they can visit the treasure box (and that was precovid). College football is supposed to be be fun. Game day at Ray Jay? No fun. 

You know I'm an old fart. Last season (okay the season before when we had fans at games) I almost got into it with someone 3 rows in back of me. This other old fart was telling us to sit down. Almost - almost went up there.  Figured f'him and stood when I wanted and let him yell.  I'm buddies with the security guy in our section and didn't think he'd come say anything.  Thinking back it would have been smarter to send my son-in-law up there. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We really have no shot of being a mafia, it appears both of you guys squat when you piss, and there is maybe 15 people left on this board due to a winless season in FBS and Covid taking down an avg BB team, however it was a good thought. 

I don’t want to be a part of any mafia that hates wine, brunch and bravo. Of all the trade offs to be made in life I think I’m getting a way better end of the stick than when she has to go do things I like ie spend 8 hrs in 900 degree heat to watch us lose by 1000 to a team she has never heard of before but I’m sure once I joint a group to foster my individualized ******* behavior it will be far more enjoyable for her ( I may need to start watching we and going to brunch on both Saturday and Sunday).

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You know I'm an old fart. Last season (okay the season before when we had fans at games) I almost got into it with someone 3 rows in back of me. This other old fart was telling us to sit down. Almost - almost went up there.  Figured f'him and stood when I wanted and let him yell.  I'm buddies with the security guy in our section and didn't think he'd come say anything.  Thinking back it would have been smarter to send my son-in-law up there. 

You have a younger soul. I don’t think people need to inconsiderate and stand the entire time when other people aren’t able to do so but there needs to be some give and take and there are people that think there is not a single appropriate time to stand during any game. The WVU game would have managed to lack electricity in our current environment.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I don’t want to be a part of any mafia that hates wine, brunch and bravo. Of all the trade offs to be made in life I think I’m getting a way better end of the stick than when she has to go do things I like ie spend 8 hrs in 900 degree heat to watch us lose by 1000 to a team she has never heard of before but I’m sure once I joint a group to foster my individualized ******* behavior it will be far more enjoyable for her ( I may need to start watching we and going to brunch on both Saturday and Sunday).

I agree, it was a nice run I guess for awhile but not sure there is much left.  I am drinking wine watching Netflix with the wife and maybe someday we have something worth watching again.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

You have a younger soul. I don’t think people need to inconsiderate and stand the entire time when other people aren’t able to do so but there needs to be some give and take and there are people that think there is not a single appropriate time to stand during any game. The WVU game would have managed to lack electricity in our current environment.

Was only standing on 3rd downs. I agree that, unless it is WVU type atmosphere, there is no need to stand full time.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Bills Mafia? You mean act like an ass hole to everyone? No thanks, we are USF not ucf. 

You always have a big dump in your pants. We need to get you some drugs or a puppy (or both). You belong on one of these Progressive commercials. Probably own a ton of cargo shorts. I'm talking about throwing the party and you are just shutting everything down. Such a sad sack. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, mj796 said:

18 minutes ago, mj796 said:

You always have a big dump in your pants. We need to get you some drugs or a puppy (or both). You belong on one of these Progressive commercials. Probably own a ton of cargo shorts. I'm talking about throwing the party and you are just shutting everything down. Such a sad sack. 

Yeah that’s probably accurate... if you’ve been a USF fan as long as I have it’s quiet easy to be a sad sack. Tried the puppy but it did not make it past mid season of year three of Charlie Strong. The drugs were not strong enough after the Temple game this year. But the good news is that we got a four game win projection next year. So maybe that mafia party is not such a bad idea...

Edited by NewEnglandBull