• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Mafia

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,271
  • Days Won:  255

7 hours ago, mj796 said:

The Buffalo Bills were horrible for 20 years after spending decades mired (mostly) in mediocrity and a handful of years as a very good team, but never quite good enough. Somehow, in that miserable 20 year Siberian hell, the lowly people of Buffalo banded together to build a culture of tradition and excitement. It is a terrible city with terrible weather with a terrible economy and, up until recently, a terrible football team...and I love everything about them. That terrible city and terrible weather and terrible economy and terrible football team is THEIRS. They owned it, the invested in it and they built something incredibly special. They branded it the "Bills Mafia" and they live that life each and every single day. We too have been mired in lowly performance in a lowly conference (as first reported by Puc)...this is not the time to wallow in our lowliness! This is the time to build our traditions and bonds for the future! This is the time for Bulls Mafia (need a much better name) to emerge! Who's with me in this blood oath?

Idk what all this entails but I will jump through a table with you since you gave me a shout outBuffalo Bills Br GIF by Bleacher Report

5 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Bills Mafia? You mean act like an ass hole to everyone? No thanks, we are USF not ucf. 

It doesn’t seem to hold you back on here...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,914
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Very astute, not sure anyone on here is really afraid to be perceived as an *******, I am game, anything for the cause.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Family infighting...if you can’t take the heat then leave...

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Very astute, not sure anyone on here is really afraid to be perceived as an *******, I am game, anything for the cause.  

It sounds like partying and raising hell which back in my day was what college football was all about, now we try to see who can win the quiet game and manage to have there entire section remain seated the whole time so that they can visit the treasure box (and that was precovid). College football is supposed to be be fun. Game day at Ray Jay? No fun. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Family infighting...if you can’t take the heat then leave...

I don’t mind one bit but if you can be an ******* on the tough streets of the internet it really shouldn’t cause you to clutch your pearls if someone takes it from behind the keyboard into the other escapism of college football. 

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It sounds like partying and raising hell which back in my day was what college football was all about, now we try to see who can win the quiet game and manage to have there entire section remain seated the whole time so that they can visit the treasure box (and that was precovid). College football is supposed to be be fun. Game day at Ray Jay? No fun. 

There is one solution...don’t go. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

There is one solution...don’t go. 

A simple solution from New England, I prefer to be the change I want to see in the world. It’s not enough to be not boring in a college football environment one must be anti-boring.

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I don’t mind one bit but if you can be an ******* on the tough streets of the internet it really shouldn’t cause you to clutch your pearls if someone takes it from behind the keyboard into the other escapism of college football. 

Sorry I am not getting sucked into your philosophical dribble tonight buddy. Hell, I am not even sure what the hell you are talking about...as usual...shouldn’t you be watching one one of your real housewives episodes anyway? 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Sorry I am not getting sucked into your philosophical dribble tonight buddy. Hell, I am not even sure what the hell you are talking about...as usual...

It’s because we are talking about game day environment at USF something at best you are vaguely familiar with