• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Mafia

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

18 hours ago, puc86 said:

It’s because we are talking about game day environment at USF something at best you are vaguely familiar with 

I don't agree with puc86 often, but our gameday atmosphere needs . . . work. That has to come from our own fan base, some way, some how.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

24 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

I don't agree with puc86 often, but our gameday atmosphere needs . . . work. That has to come from our own fan base, some way, some how.

You should probably work on that first issue but the path towards agreement does start with that step you just took, so welcome to the fold my friend. The issue we face is that any idea anyone has to try to improve engagement gets immediately shut down and made fun of which not only stops that engagement but shuts down future ideas. Being a fanatic about USF sports is no longer cool and if Greenbergopolous were created today it would be **** on by everyone as if it were Tamplona, the War Flamingo or USF mafia (and not simply because it wouldn’t make sense as he hasn’t been the coach in almost two decades).

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

38 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You should probably work on that first issue but the path towards agreement does start with that step you just took, so welcome to the fold my friend. The issue we face is that any idea anyone has to try to improve engagement gets immediately shut down and made fun of which not only stops that engagement but shuts down future ideas. Being a fanatic about USF sports is no longer cool and if Greenbergopolous were created today it would be **** on by everyone as if it were Tamplona, the War Flamingo or USF mafia (and not simply because it wouldn’t make sense as he hasn’t been the coach in almost two decades).

At least Tamplona was “somewhat” original and not a knock off like our hand signal and the proposed “mafia” idea. I am all for being a fanatic for game day (and save me the “I am only vaguely familiar with BS as this ain’t rocket science) but at least show some originality. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

At least Tamplona was original and not a knock off like our hand signal. I am all for being a fanatic for game day (and save me the “I am only vaguely familiar with BS as this ain’t rocket science) but at least show some originality. 

No it is definitely not rocket science but I think you are unfamiliar with how dire the situation is, in the absence of any fan engagement there really are no bad ideas if it sparks any excitement or engagement. I have been to funerals that were more exciting and happier experiences for those in attendance than USF games have been over the past decade, when long sufferers are bragging about having a pain tolerance strong enough to make it through a half of football there is a problem and I am just happy that anyone cares enough to try to improve it.

Guest SittingBull
4 hours ago, mj796 said:

You always have a big dump in your pants. We need to get you some drugs or a puppy (or both). You belong on one of these Progressive commercials. Probably own a ton of cargo shorts. I'm talking about throwing the party and you are just shutting everything down. Such a sad sack. 

From what I’ve heard, his shorts are all Jorts!🤫

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

No it is definitely not rocket science but I think you are unfamiliar with how dire the situation is, in the absence of any fan engagement there really are no bad ideas if it sparks any excitement or engagement. I have been to funerals that were more exciting and happier experiences for those in attendance than USF games have been over the past decade, when long sufferers are bragging about having a pain tolerance strong enough to make it through a half of football there is a problem and I am just happy that anyone cares enough to try to improve it.

I was there two years ago...I was able to talk to a friend...who was sitting on the other side of the field 😀. Believe me I know how ****** it is. When I saw the fan numbers at QF last home game that’s all I needed to know. It is going to take something incredible to get the bottom bowl sold out...winning would be a good start of course. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

1 minute ago, SittingBull said:

From what I’ve heard, his shorts are all Jorts!🤫

Nah man, I don’t wear that bluejeans look but if you can get them in corduroy (preferably USF Slime Green) then I might just be good to go.  

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I was there two years ago...I was able to talk to a friend...who was sitting on the other side of the field 😀. Believe I know how ****** it is. When I saw the fan numbered QF last home game that’s I needed to know. It is going to take something incredible to get the bottom bowl sold out...winning would be a good start of course. 

There is nothing we can do to control winning and I think it’s important to focus on what you can directly impact in life, as fans we can improve the environment which has been lacking even in double digit winning seasons. I solute anyone that is driving for improvement even if it is marginal and will try to foster their change as it may lead to greater future improvement, shutting down every idea is not going to facilitate any change in our sterile environment.

Guest SittingBull
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Nah man, I don’t wear that bluejeans look but if you can get them in corduroy (preferably USF Slime Green) then I might just be good to go.  

That way if they don’t see you, the can hear you coming!

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 1/20/2021 at 2:32 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Bills Mafia? You mean act like an ass hole to everyone? No thanks, we are USF not ucf. 

True dat!!!