• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Mafia

Guest Jonesy Bull
18 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Nah man, I don’t wear that bluejeans look but if you can get them in corduroy (preferably USF Slime Green) then I might just be good to go.  

That's HOT!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

That way if they don’t see you, the can hear you coming!

I don’t know if I walk with my butt cheeks pressed together I might be quiet...of course that tactic does potentially produce other problems 😀

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There is nothing we can do to control winning and I think it’s important to focus on what you can directly impact in life, as fans we can improve the environment which has been lacking even in double digit winning seasons. I solute anyone that is driving for improvement even if it is marginal and will try to foster their change as it may lead to greater future improvement, shutting down every idea is not going to facilitate any change in our sterile environment.

All ideas will be vetted...especially on a sports message board...but I get what you are saying.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That's HOT!

At my age I don’t think I can pull it off...both figuratively and literally 😀

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

At my age I don’t think I can pull it off...both figuratively and literally 😀

LOL.  You keep yourself in shape dude from what you have said.  Don't sell yourself short.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 1/20/2021 at 1:25 PM, mj796 said:

The Buffalo Bills were horrible for 20 years after spending decades mired (mostly) in mediocrity and a handful of years as a very good team, but never quite good enough. Somehow, in that miserable 20 year Siberian hell, the lowly people of Buffalo banded together to build a culture of tradition and excitement. It is a terrible city with terrible weather with a terrible economy and, up until recently, a terrible football team...and I love everything about them. That terrible city and terrible weather and terrible economy and terrible football team is THEIRS. They owned it, the invested in it and they built something incredibly special. They branded it the "Bills Mafia" and they live that life each and every single day. We too have been mired in lowly performance in a lowly conference (as first reported by Puc)...this is not the time to wallow in our lowliness! This is the time to build our traditions and bonds for the future! This is the time for Bulls Mafia (need a much better name) to emerge! Who's with me in this blood oath?

I appreciate and like where you going with this thought.  I think comparing the Buffalo Bills and USF Bulls is apples and oranges.  The Bills are a member of the NFL and have built in advantages of being in a league that any team can compete and get better with proper management and great coaching/player acquisitions.

Unforunately the Bulls don't have those built in advantages being in the AAC and the way College Football is built.  We can hope to create a competitive team in OUR CONFERENCE.  But will never be able to get to the highest levels, which any NFL team has the opportunity to do.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  685
  • Days Won:  2

The last time I had a guy try to jump through a table at one of my USF tailgates he missed the table and had to get stitches 😂 

Guest SittingBull
On 1/20/2021 at 8:52 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

There is one solution...don’t go. 

That would raise everyone’s else’s enjoyment level.😎

Edited by SittingBull