• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This pretty much sums things up...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,371
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, jg233 said:

What they said is accurate and sad.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

9 minutes ago, jg233 said:

D- was kinda generous but I will take it, I was worried we were going to fail and then have to repeat the season. 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Sad but true....we are what we are until we’re not

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

But it’s not like all these teams had to deal with shortened off seasons,  Covid or having to replace failing coaches. Obviously if they did they wouldn’t be getting As which we know is impossible and they too would be doing drastically worse than the coach that got fired for failing...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

But it’s not like all these teams had to deal with shortened off seasons,  Covid or having to replace failing coaches. Obviously if they did they wouldn’t be getting As which we know is impossible and they too would be doing drastically worse than the coach that got fired for failing...

We get it...he was not good last year, he made mistakes, understood. But I will stay with 4/5 wins next year (which still won’t be good enough for you) and double that in 2022. 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

We get it...he was not good last year, he made mistakes, understood. But I will stay with 4/5 wins next year (which still won’t be good enough for you) and double that in 2022. 

2022 would be good enough for me but yes I don’t think you get to dig a hole get back to where you started and then call it improvement so I won’t be too forgiving getting back to CCS next season. As for everyone getting it I honestly don’t think they do and they think despite all evidence, comparison and independent grading that last season was inevitable for CJS. This ranking is part of the mounting evidence that CJS should have and could have done better with his circumstance and that he didn’t and they did is why he got a D- while others got A’s (all of which had to deal with Covid issues, shortened offseasons and bringing in a new system to players they didn’t recruit).

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

2022 would be good enough for me but yes I don’t think you get to dig a hole get back to where you started and then call it improvement so I won’t be too forgiving getting back to CCS next season. As for everyone getting it I honestly don’t think they do and they think despite all evidence, comparison and independent grading that last season was inevitable for CJS. This ranking is part of the mounting evidence that CJS should have and could have done better with his circumstance and that he didn’t and they did is why he got a D- while others got A’s (all of which had to deal with Covid issues, shortened offseasons and bringing in a new system to players they didn’t recruit).

He certainly made some rookie mistakes as coach and I am sure he would admit it. I still think this team had more cancer than many first year year coaches had to deal with however...just my observation. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

What did they expect under the circumstances?  This is a garbage article...this person viewed this without fully understanding all of the variables involved...

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He certainly made some rookie mistakes as coach and I am sure he would admit it. I still think this team had more cancer than many first year year coaches had to deal with however...just my observation. 

And you don’t think that simply has to do with more familiarity, the failing results and wishful thinking more than anything that is grounded in actual facts?