• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

****** OFFICIAL ****** ALL THINGS PORTAL *********

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, mj796 said:

and titties. Kids like titties. 

Everybody likes titties.breast boobies GIFsexy breast GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

20 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im just numb to the whole process. The basket team has this weird dark cloud over it. But with this portal you can now get better transfers and maybe stick with period. 

I think we should just get the $$$ from Houston's efforts, rehire Orlando and let him go "buy" us some good players....good possibility it would end in the ncaa death penalty but hell--I'm not to sure we aren't close to our demise now??? After last football season I was so so primed for our bball team to go make a good showing and kick some butt however..........................Dan Rodimer Rides Bull Named “Nancy Pelosi" In Viral Campaign Ad For TX-06 | Vote Republican Dan Rodimer Running In Congressional Race TX-06  At least we have BIG DAN the USF Man to make headlines........Priceless!!   :roflmao:  🤘 

36 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

I think we should just get the $$$ from Houston's efforts, rehire Orlando and let him go "buy" us some good players....good possibility it would end in the ncaa death penalty but hell--I'm not to sure we aren't close to our demise now??? After last football season I was so so primed for our bball team to go make a good showing and kick some butt however..........................Dan Rodimer Rides Bull Named “Nancy Pelosi" In Viral Campaign Ad For TX-06 | Vote Republican Dan Rodimer Running In Congressional Race TX-06  At least we have BIG DAN the USF Man to make headlines........Priceless!!   :roflmao:  🤘 

Not sure how all these thoughts are connected?  Our basketball team stunk and I was disappointed however what in the hell does Big Dan have to do with this rant?  I have not even heard of him and I live in the same metroplex as him.  

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

45 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Not sure how all these thoughts are connected?  Our basketball team stunk and I was disappointed however what in the hell does Big Dan have to do with this rant?  I have not even heard of him and I live in the same metroplex as him.  

No No NO....Not a rant its a multi-prong message. Each thought actually does lend itself to the next. Kinda like bummer-bummer-bummer---Yea!!  Big Dan...the USF Man as a tongue in cheek finale. Just let your mind wander..            Yes, you Texan folk if so inclined should learn of BD. From a marketing stand point..This ad as out there as it is, is getting big play around the Country.    The bball situation is such a downer fueled by speculation and some feelings of disgust/disappointment, I tossed in some light stuff. 

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,513
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/27/2020 at 6:36 PM, Gatorbull325 said:

image.png

The most recent list of DTs in the portal

How many of them are from Florida?

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,520
  • Days Won:  28

On 4/3/2021 at 2:02 PM, Peatearpan said:

How many of them are from Florida?

Here is the updated list of available DTs. Even I gave up on us getting a new DT, buuuuut should they try to get a new one, a few I like are Diallo (If Mich or TN dont get him) He is an impact player from what I read), Lamont Mcdougle is from Deerfield Beach. But the rest seem to be local recruits from the area of that school.

Screenshot_20210404-154124.png

Screenshot_20210404-154124.png

Screenshot_20210404-154141.png

Edited by Gatorbull325

13 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

That team is more like a bowel movement, as bad as we suck, they are worse and located in the ass end of Louisiana in a crappier conference.  They don’t call them LAMO for nothing, deuces Freddie and say hello to Nick.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,513
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

That team is more like a bowel movement, as bad as we suck, they are worse and located in the ass end of Louisiana in a crappier conference.  They don’t call them LAMO for nothing, deuces Freddie and say hello to Nick.

Does ULM have a better athletic program than us?

• Me no likey 1

Do we have enough room for another DE? This guy was recruited hard by Clemson and even went to their camp. He was recruit by Taggart at FSU a so FAU might take a shot at him. Alonzo Hampton was also his recruiter so ULM might be in play. Either way, I say why not get a 4 star (on 247) DE.