• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

****** OFFICIAL ****** ALL THINGS PORTAL *********

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

#PortalWatch: University of Denver F Sam Hines Jr Announces Transfer to USF Men’s Basketball (msn.com)

did usf install a revolving door in the sun dome?? we have a mass exodus going on currently but have players in the portal announcing that they are transferring in??? wtf...? 

saw post that mentioned durr and murphy leaving? any truth to that I haven't see it anywhere else. the current pace at the usf exit and enter locations must be dizzying..

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

49 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

#PortalWatch: University of Denver F Sam Hines Jr Announces Transfer to USF Men’s Basketball (msn.com)

did usf install a revolving door in the sun dome?? we have a mass exodus going on currently but have players in the portal announcing that they are transferring in??? wtf...? 

saw post that mentioned durr and murphy leaving? any truth to that I haven't see it anywhere else. the current pace at the usf exit and enter locations must be dizzying..

This was already posted earlier. Yes, they are coming and going right now. Temple has like 7 players leaving so it’s kind of the new normal now. Nothing on Durr or Murphy yet. I suspect they stay since it is apparent that BG is not going to get fired. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This was already posted earlier. Yes, they are coming and going right now. Temple has like 7 players leaving so it’s kind of the new normal now. Nothing on Durr or Murphy yet. I suspect they stay since it is apparent that BG is not going to get fired. 

But the difference is...this time it was posted by me!! 🙂  Didn't see it but then, I didn't read all 275 pages. I did see someone say that Durr and Murphy were leaving but poss---Fake News!  This transfer stuff has gotten to be a free for all. Thx for setting me straight NEB I needed to be talked down from the ledge..

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

But the difference is...this time it was posted by me!! 🙂  Didn't see it but then, I didn't read all 275 pages. I did see someone say that Durr and Murphy were leaving but poss---Fake News!  This transfer stuff has gotten to be a free for all. Thx for setting me straight NEB I needed to be talked down from the ledge..

Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

mtv video GIF by G1ft3d

I've been crawling on my belly
Clearing out what could've been
I've been wallowing in my own confused
And insecure delusions
For a piece to cross me over
Or a word to guide me in
I wanna feel the changes coming down
I wanna know what I've been hiding in

The anthem of our men’s basketball team. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

On 3/30/2021 at 11:52 AM, BulledOver said:

Im just numb to the whole process. The basket team has this weird dark cloud over it. But with this portal you can now get better transfers and maybe stick with period. 

23 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im just numb to the whole process. The basket team has this weird dark cloud over it. But with this portal you can now get better transfers and maybe stick with period. 

Alex Newell Cleanse GIF by NBC

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Is she still alive?

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

On 3/29/2021 at 9:24 PM, JTrue said:

Kids like two things. Cool **** and winning. If you're not a P5 recruit, cool **** is out. The next thing you're looking for is winning.

and titties. Kids like titties. 

14 minutes ago, mj796 said:

and titties. Kids like titties. 

al franken fact GIF by Election 2016