• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCloud = hopelessness...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Just stating facts...don’t see any prediction to my post to you. It must suck to be a hater...

You predicted that he will be gone and that he will not be able to move to another position. Why is this the magic number of review where the coaches can make an informed decision and what if he is just waiting for his senior year to finally break loose and show all of that practice potential that led to the coaching staffs informed and correct decision?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

You predicted that he will be gone and that he will not be able to move to another position. Why is this the magic number of review where the coaches can make an informed decision and what if he is just waiting for his senior year to finally break loose and show all of that practice potential that led to the coaching staffs informed and correct decision?

I would bet that CJS would make that same prediction based on the evidence gathered. Why not wait for him to get better by his senior year? Because Scott does not have that luxury and kids today will not sit on the bench after blowing their opportunity. If you really think he will be around USF by his senior year you should study college football a little more. 

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

I would bet that CJS would make that same prediction based on the evidence gathered. Why not wait for him to get better by his senior year? Because Scott does not have that luxury and kids today will not sit on the bench after blowing their opportunity. If you really think he will be around USF by his senior year you should study college football a little more. 

I don’t believe he will be around I just have a hard time believing that the evidence has just now come to light any clearer than it was at the start of the season

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I don’t believe he will be around I just have a hard time believing that the evidence has just now come to light any clearer than it was at the start of the season

Again, I can clearly see how it happened. The others did not have enough time to adjust to the playbook (especially Cade), and those that did may have not been allowed to play. Scott took the less risky approach and choose the incumbent. Is he sorry he did that? Probably, but that was a decision. 

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Again, I can clearly see how it happened. The others did not have enough time to adjust to the playbook (especially Cade), and those that did may have not been allowed to play. Scott took the less risky approach and choose the incumbent. Is he sorry he did that? Probably, but that was a decision. 

So he was trying to win now and not build for the future? Almost as if this wasn’t a year zero until his results made it one?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

CCS anointed Barnett but..he turned out to be a mike white

Mike White as in 'current NFL quarterback Mike White'. Just making sure we are all on the same page. 

19 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So he was trying to win now and not build for the future? Almost as if this wasn’t a year zero until his results made it one?

Who on this board wants to hear "we are building for the future" those are the words that upset fans the most. Regardless, I am not sure that was even the case, although we had five QBs his options were limited due to the issues already noted. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

9 minutes ago, mj796 said:

Mike White as in 'current NFL quarterback Mike White'. Just making sure we are all on the same page. 

Yep same one already traded to Jets practice squad. He did much better after he left us at W Kentucky and has the size just not the talent. He had a very hard time playing for us. Think his pro career might be heading towards the end unless he somehow explodes with success on the field. If he gets on the field. Maybe he can still play baseball?