• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at Memphis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, MikeG said:

I"m am so very full of utter bull ****--- you are correct. When I am not going to dialysis or dealing with the effects of that-- I basically sit around making excuses for everyone and feeling sorry for myself.

Sorry for wasting your precious oxygen

This has absolutely nothing to do with you, I know all too well you have given your all for Usf, which had nothing to do with the grifter underachieving underquaified failures at the helm. I fully appreciate that there is more to life than Usf athletics that being said I have wasted my time and expendable income on this and it is not unreasonable to expect something in return. I’m not an every life is the most important thing in the world kind of guy but I actually appreciate you so absolutely I would trade your recovery for what we are facing but I am not sure those things are connected. This staff had completely created the he failures they face and as it is their only job in life they absolutely have to do better.

8 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Bro don’t let some folks get you down. You are a invaluable member of this community and I’m that you are just as invaluable off the board as well. The team and most of our sports programs under performing has had a terrible impact on some folks. I think they need to find hobbies or outlets for all of those pent up emotions. Puc probably needs therapy, but I’m sure it would be worse for his therapist

Am Fine Omaha Boys GIF

It is completely lost on me why ******** on the paid professionals is the hot take and not ******** on the amateur that have actually selected this university and have an actual connection to it and by proxy us. Coaching staffs are mercenaries and they should have the expectation they are paid to give 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It is completely lost on me why ******** on the paid professionals is the hot take and not ******** on the amateur that have actually selected this university and have an actual connection to it and by proxy us. Coaching staffs are mercenaries and they should have the expectation they are paid to give 

Agree completely. This board's history of never ******* on those mercenarial, paid professionals is getting old ....

14 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Agree completely. This board's history of never ******* on those mercenarial, paid professionals is getting old ....

I get why this seems at odds with my cjl support but I’m a relativist and he is the best we have had and as an added bonus he is the only one that gave a **** about this program. If you are here for a stepping stone it is in all of our interest that you start stepping in the right direction sooner than later. No coaching staff in our history has made greater effort to fail than our current staff, if they continue course they will manage to be worse than CCS and CSH and that is quite the accomplishment, they are failures and not because Ccs did not leave them a National championship team but because they cannot get 1/4 out of the players they have that he did.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

I get why this seems at odds with my cjl support but I’m a relativist and he is the best we have had and as an added bonus he is the only one that gave a **** about this program. If you are here for a stepping stone it is in all of our interest that you start stepping in the right direction sooner than later. No coaching staff in our history has made greater effort to fail than our current staff, if they continue course they will manage to be worse than CCS and CSH and that is quite the accomplishment, they are failures and not because Ccs did not leave them a National championship team but because they cannot get 1/4 out of the players they have that he did.

You're right. Fire the whole staff and let's hire someone who can turn it around by the end of the season 🙄

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You're right. Fire the whole staff and let's hire someone who can turn it around by the end of the season 🙄

I don’t think that CJS can be reasonably fired I just want him to completely change literally everything about himself when it comes to coaching this team because the one he came in as is the absolute worst, because math.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I don’t think that CJS can be reasonably fired I just want him to completely change literally everything about himself when it comes to coaching this team because the one he came in as is the absolute worst, because math.

So for 56 minutes he was fine but change literally everything. Overreact much?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

this is rhetorical, right?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

26 minutes ago, puc86 said:

this is rhetorical, right?

With a capital R ....