• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

12 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

Bleacher Report doesn't post paid content for free. Pretty sure Brad doesn't allow it here either.

You can rationalize it all you want but the fact is you steal their work and you know that because you said you aren't going to pay for it.

You know, I've been rolling along and being light about the tripe you've been spewing mainly, because I dont attack or demean folks on TBP. We are all connected to USF. But there is a point where I quit taking somebodies bs when it gets repetitive, rude and overboard. Not sure what your problem is but obviously you have one. Possibly your just another one of those folks that gets their arm chair giggles from going after others on blogs, there seems to be a lot of that kind in this day and age. Your **** is very strange. Try meds. Enjoy your evening.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Days Won:  12

Still no one has been able to explain why in 7 years Joey Knight has never once said Go Bulls, but all his Bucs tweets say #gobucs

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

5 minutes ago, hm101 said:

Still no one has been able to explain why in 7 years Joey Knight has never once said Go Bulls, but all his Bucs tweets say #gobucs

Don't think Greg ever said #gobulls either ...... and I counted at least 10 recent JK Tweets with no #GoBucs on them. Which is actually against the norm of most Tweets coming from the TBT.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Why was Joey moved to the Bucs beat?  Do they not have a beat writer?

(I don't get the Times and live out of state, so don't really follow what's going on with this paper) 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Don't think Greg ever said #gobulls either ...... and I counted at least 10 recent JK Tweets with no #GoBucs on them. Which is actually against the norm of most Tweets coming from the TBT.

You counted JK tweets? How JK of you, was that actual or announced?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Why was Joey moved to the Bucs beat?  Do they not have a beat writer?

(I don't get the Times and live out of state, so don't really follow what's going on with this paper)

I'm thinking he followed in Auman's footsteps again. Greg went to The Athletic and I think The Times has always had several Bucs beat type writers with Rick Stroud being the primary one for awhile.

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You counted JK tweets? How JK of you, was that actual or announced?

It's part of the quality control aspect of my duties ..... trying to keep this a No Spin Zone.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

It's part of the quality control aspect of my duties ..... trying to keep this a No Spin Zone.

Challenge Accepted GIF by memecandy

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

20 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I have a paid subscription but if someone else has posted it and you happen to come across it I don't know if that is stealing.  Maybe receiving stolen goods if it was done illegally?  Hmmmmm.

Within the world of organized crime, the politically correct term is that you read material that fell off the back of a truck 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

15 hours ago, BulledOver said:

You know, I've been rolling along and being light about the tripe you've been spewing mainly, because I dont attack or demean folks on TBP. We are all connected to USF. But there is a point where I quit taking somebodies bs when it gets repetitive, rude and overboard. Not sure what your problem is but obviously you have one. Possibly your just another one of those folks that gets their arm chair giggles from going after others on blogs, there seems to be a lot of that kind in this day and age. Your **** is very strange. Try meds. Enjoy your evening.  

OK boomer