• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football is Dead. RIP 1997-2020

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What if you don’t like any other Tampa team?Β 

Apparently they are saying you I are **** out of luck...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Apparently they are saying you I are **** out of luck...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well that’s unfortunate I guess, although the Steelers are 4-0 for the first time since 1979 so that’s nice.

19 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

This is a reasonable take.Β Β 

Tampa is the best.

I like the city of Tampa just fine does that necessarily translate to having to like the professional teams too?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

What if you don’t like any Tampa team?Β 

with a slight adjustment to your post wording, you'd fit right in with most Tampa residents.

Edited by psteazy
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

43 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Well that’s unfortunate I guess, although the Steelers are 4-0 for the first time since 1979 so that’s nice.

My Rams are 4-1 as well so I cant complain either.Β 

22 minutes ago, psteazy said:

with a slight adjustment to your post wording, you'd fit right in with most Tampa residents.

I don’t think I would like that I like to fancy myself as differentΒ 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

6 hours ago, mj796 said:

Β I guess the band and these weird people dancing in front of them were always less attractive, but I definitelyΒ noticed how large they have become. I don't know why we need large, unattractive people dancing in front of the band but that group being spotlit in the front row certainly doesn't scream 'come to USF' which I imagine is something we want people to do.Β 

That is baffling to me as well, when you watch Bama, Auburn etc...they line up incredibleΒ plastic hotties and the cameramen can’t get enough of them. Β I know we are not in the same world as them but why the **** do they put fat asses in that position, if we can’t find top notch or even average talent then **** can that experiment, it is pathetic. I have been accustomed to a losing teamΒ but I know we were tapping better assΒ then that while walking those hallowed halls back in the day and we deserve better!

Β 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11,434
  • Days Won:  49

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That is baffling to me as well, when you watch Bama, Auburn etc...they line up incredibleΒ plastic hotties and the cameramen can’t get enough of them. Β I know we are not in the same world as them but why the **** do they put fat asses in that position, if we can’t find top notch or even average talent then **** can that experiment, it is pathetic. I have been accustomed to a losing teamΒ but I know we were tapping better assΒ then that while walking those hallowed halls back in the day and we deserve better!

Β 

We have 50k students. Its time to find the hottest and put them on scholarship.Β 

Β 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, mj796 said:

Saturday night was depressing on every level. I have to assume that we didn't even hit the reduced capacity level. The vibe in the stands was terrible...I saw very few students. There was piped-in crowd noise...it was very annoying. No tailgating is just eerie. Concession options were poor to very poor...no alcohol was crazy. I don't need to get hammered at a game but enjoying a beer certainly adds to the experience. I guess the band and these weird people dancing in front of them were always less attractive, but I definitelyΒ noticed how large they have become. I don't know why we need large, unattractive people dancing in front of the band but that group being spotlit in the front row certainly doesn't scream 'come to USF' which I imagine is something we want people to do. The band was wearing t-shirts and just looked sloppy/apathetic. Bands have cool uniforms...no idea why they wouldn't wear them. I think I have noticed this before as well and someone said it was too hot...seems like a lot of whining and is very weak. The Sun Dolls had a pre-recorded dance thing...it was also quite sad. All in all, it was terribly depressing and I am still rather miserable about it.Β 

Heard you were pretty good at sneaking alcohol into stadiums. Cough, ECU, cough.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

30 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Β 

Got to say. There were plenty of attractive women shown on the big screen. Don't know where mj was looking.Β