• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football is Dead. RIP 1997-2020

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,870
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Got to say. There were plenty of attractive women shown on the big screen. Don't know where mj was looking. 

Ok, I was not there, it does seem like the talent pool has dropped in recent years, happy to hear that we do not need a complete rebuild on the dance team as well, maybe just score some talent from the portal to shore up some weak spots.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Ok, I was not there, it does seem like the talent pool has dropped in recent years, happy to hear that we do not need a complete rebuild on the dance team as well, maybe just score some talent from the portal to shore up some weak spots.

I was talking about fans, not cheer or dance.

Just now, CousinRicky said:

I was talking about fans, not cheer or dance.

That was our main beef  in our posts,  fat women and weird guys (dancers) in front of the band.  We need to get this shored up ASAP and put some hotties up there and get rid of the guys effective immediately.  I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish but the fans want none of it.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That was our main beef  in our posts,  fat women and weird guys (dancers) in front of the band.  We need to get this shored up ASAP and put some hotties up there and get rid of the guys effective immediately.  I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish but the fans want none of it.

Every university has dude dancers now Frisco your attitude is so 1990s. 😂. Seriously though every university has this but they generally put them on the 5th row. I saw one with a beard...**** shame. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

38 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

The one time a girl "flashed" the in house camera, I was holding and looking at the 'pens Ghost's baby and missed it.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11,434
  • Days Won:  49

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I am not sure what they are trying to accomplish but the fans want none of it.

They wat people talking about. Mission accomplished.

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Every university has dude dancers now Frisco your attitude is so 1990s. 😂. Seriously though every university has this but they generally put them on the 5th row. I saw one with a beard...**** shame. 

Yes every University has this but why do we do it so poorly, I am calling for the coach of this squad to be fired, I don’t even care if it is a volunteer position, they need to be removed immediately.  I need someone to field a team of hotties only, don’t care if they have the grades or can dance, let’s do something right for a change.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Yes every University has this but why do we do it so poorly, I am calling for the coach of this squad to be fired, I don’t even care if it is a volunteer position, they need to be removed immediately.  I need someone to field a team of hotties only, don’t care if they have the grades or can dance, let’s do something right for a change.

If beer isn't allowed so we can be distracted by the play on the field, then hot chicks are the next best (and possibly even better) answer.

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

If beer isn't allowed so we can be distracted by the play on the field, then hot chicks are the next best (and possibly even better) answer.

The alcohol ban was a travesty however subjecting us to this is equally as disturbing.   I will not rest until we right this wrong and are able to provide booze and eye candy to every fan to help us weather this rebuild.  No booze no peace and from the famous words of Patrick Henry “ give me titties or give me death”.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

The alcohol ban was a travesty however subjecting us to this is equally as disturbing.   I will not rest until we right this wrong and are able to provide booze and eye candy to every fan to help us weather this rebuild.  No booze no peace and from the famous words of Patrick Henry “ give me titties or give me death”.  

Titty season tickets - now that's a concept. I'll modify the old Rodney Dangerfield line, "I went to a strip club and football game broke out".

• Haha 1