• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fans are divided in attending USF homecoming game

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

39 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

NFL Stadium.

Not NFL, TSA. Dallas did what I suggested .....

Tailgating. Designated spaces for tailgating will be available in select AT&T Stadium lots. To promote physical distancing, at least one space between vehicles is required in the tailgating spots and parties will not be permitted to comingle.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

• $10.4 million in Ray Jay safety enhancements

Sounds like someone got  💰 out of this.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

24 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

3,000 in various suites?

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

• Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

3,000 in various suites?

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

Those are the ones providing life support to the program right now ...... Hopefully the Cup will be in one of them again.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Tailgating. Designated spaces for tailgating will be available in select AT&T Stadium lots. To promote physical distancing, at least one space between vehicles is required in the tailgating spots and parties will not be permitted to comingle.

No tailgating is baffling to me, it is like they are trying to find ways to suck the fun out of an already blasé experience.  The two Cowboy home games were in the 70’s and no humidity and they still kept the roof closed so obviously Jerry could give 2 violation about Covid.  I am sure people commingled their asses off as well.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

No tailgating is baffling to me, it is like they are trying to find ways to suck the fun out of an already blasé experience.  The two Cowboy home games were in the 70’s and no humidity and they still kept the roof closed so obviously Jerry could give 2 violation about Covid.  I am sure people commingled their asses off as well.

Optics lack reason in many cases...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

45 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Many private lots around the stadium to tailgate if you really want to. We have considered it. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

20 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I hope they realize that many fans who are choosing not to attend are not making the choice because they are afraid of getting sick.  Many of us just don't want to put up with the protocols and rules like no tailgating, wearing masks, and being treated like a criminal.  I guess you could say for me, it's the whole thing about not being able to tailgate in the lots.  I think it's over the top and silly.   I am sitting this one out, but I am looking forward to hearing about the experiences from fans who attend.  Maybe it won't be as bad as it sounds.

Correct.  This is why I am not going.  However, I know they have to CYA or face the wrath.  All it takes is one empty suit to accuse them of being a super-spreader, then yada yada corporate news jumps in, then the Twitteratti swoops in and assumes control.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,091
  • Days Won:  56

17 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

If you are Pro Choice then you should have no issues with not wearing a mask and infecting other people. 

WTF?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

22 hours ago, Triple B said:

More than likely a liability insurance thing... not worth the increased lawsuit risk in the TSA's mind probably.

22 hours ago, Brad said:

Sounds like someone got  💰 out of this.

Someone always does.