• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fans are divided in attending USF homecoming game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

5e9e3313de52e.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

I saw the seating chart and I think everyone is spaced out fairly well at an outdoor venue.  The only places I think some who are concerned may want to take care at the concessions, inside of the restrooms, or inside the clubhouse.   

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Mission9 said:

I saw the seating chart and I think everyone is spaced out fairly well at an outdoor venue.  The only places I think some who are concerned may want to take care at the concessions, inside of the restrooms, or inside the clubhouse.   

Didn't see the chart but the way it was explained I feel pretty comfortable going.  Like you said, the Club and restrooms would be the only place it might get iffy, but will wear the mask and get in and out of the enclosed spaces as quickly as possible.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I think I saw the Bucs had around 6k on Sunday.  Doubt we get that many.  Should have the feel of a typical home game.  Can’t wait!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

16 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I hope they realize that many fans who are choosing not to attend are not making the choice because they are afraid of getting sick.  Many of us just don't want to put up with the protocols and rules like no tailgating, wearing masks, and being treated like a criminal.  I guess you could say for me, it's the whole thing about not being able to tailgate in the lots.  I think it's over the top and silly.   I am sitting this one out, but I am looking forward to hearing about the experiences from fans who attend.  Maybe it won't be as bad as it sounds.

Yup, describes me, I'm not putting up with the ridiculous protocols, so I'm out.  I will expect some sort of apology from the establishment after this is all over for having us submit to this buffoonery. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,458
  • Days Won:  422

15 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I hope they realize that many fans who are choosing not to attend are not making the choice because they are afraid of getting sick.  Many of us just don't want to put up with the protocols and rules like no tailgating, wearing masks, and being treated like a criminal.  I guess you could say for me, it's the whole thing about not being able to tailgate in the lots.  I think it's over the top and silly.   I am sitting this one out, but I am looking forward to hearing about the experiences from fans who attend.  Maybe it won't be as bad as it sounds.

Went to the Watch Party inside Amalie for the SC clincher so I've got no problem with all the protocols at RayJay .............. except the no tailgating. Would like to know the thought process behind that, especially with probable low number of fans. Maybe have a tailgating lot where the cars are more socially distanced than the other lots for this.

• Upvote 1