• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fans are divided in attending USF homecoming game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

35 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Wow.  That sounds fun!  What will they think of next?  Mandatory prostate screenings at the gate?  A free punch in the  crotch?  Sign me up.  Sounds like a great ball game atmosphere!  Go team!

I'm starting to regret buying tickets to the games this year.  You can pack people into a bar like sardines but you can't tailgate?  I've been pretty careful during this whole pandemic thing but this is just beyond comprehension.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811
  • Days Won:  1

59 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I'm starting to regret buying tickets to the games this year.  You can pack people into a bar like sardines but you can't tailgate?  I've been pretty careful during this whole pandemic thing but this is just beyond comprehension.

i'm sure with only 8000 fans coming... there will be empty lots just off RJS property to tailgate.

Many of these lots allow parking and possibly tailgate.

The house with "Bucs Parking" may even rent the back patio for "tailgating."

Capture.JPG

Edited by 94 Bull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Even if they allowed tailgating you would not get much time (lots open 2 hours before the game).

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, 94 Bull said:

i'm sure with only 8000 fans coming... there will be empty lots just off RJS property to tailgate.

Many of these lots allow parking and possibly tailgate.

The house with "Bucs Parking" may even rent the back patio for "tailgating."

Capture.JPG

This is probably the best way to go until they come to their senses about tailgating in the lots.  We used to have that tailgating child board on here.   I wonder if we could get a thread going about "tailgating options around RJS" so that people could reference it for future games (and pray that this won't be needed for too long).

2 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

This is probably the best way to go until they come to their senses about tailgating in the lots.  We used to have that tailgating child board on here.   I wonder if we could get a thread going about "tailgating options around RJS" so that people could reference it for future games (and pray that this won't be needed for too long).

I've already bought parking passes and I'm a cheap SOB so won't pay to park somewhere else. 😂

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I've already bought parking passes and I'm a cheap SOB so won't pay to park somewhere else. 😂

Your’re  not cheap you’re “thrifty” at least that’s what my Scottish grandmother used to say to me. 😂

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

On 10/9/2020 at 10:24 AM, CousinRicky said:

It isn't a tailgate.  They aren't allowed.  Wonder if the Polizia will knock on the windows and tell us to set the food down, back out of the car and make sure I can see your hands.  

So, If we stay inside of our parked vehicle until gametime and a few drinks and a little food are consumed inside of the confines of said vehicle, is that ok?

Just now, Mission9 said:

So, If we stay inside of our parked vehicle until gametime and a few drinks and a little food are consumed inside of the confines of said vehicle, is that ok?

Pretty sure I wouldn't unlock the door for anyone that tried to get me to stop.  Son-in-law is going to try get some outside seats at the Brickyard so, if he's successful, we might join him and our grandson.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

2 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

I’d think as long as you’re not outside your car it would be fine. 

• Upvote 1