• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We definitely made the wrong decision!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

This is obviously an attention grab .... I know puc isn't this dense

Did everybody install a new offense and defense while dealing with the **** show that was left by the previous regime?

We installed an offense? When do we get to see that? And yes I of course am a bit hyperbolic but I honestly do expect a better coach to do measurably better and so far while people are claiming to see improvement I honestly see not one thing that CJS has made this team look better at (sans penalties that I honestly do not care about at all). I want him to do better as much as anyone but if he thinks he has improved things at all he should be fired on the spot, this **** is a joke.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Cincy is ranked 15...we are not

Cincy will play ucf close or win outright...we will not.

Cincy was predicted as a playoff team by some...we were not.

Cincy is far, far from a poor team.

Cincy is overrated, if they have as many turnovers against UCF then they are done for

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361
  • Days Won:  0

IMO Not being able to prepare even a serviceable division one quarterback blows my mind. It’s seem impossible for a team to be that bad at that position for 3 years. 
they got intercepted five times today. 
I believe given some time that Scott will turn it around it seems like he’s recruiting is better however not sure I’m convinced Charlie Weis Jr  is the guy. Who said that the special teams coach was something special. 
I get that a ton of players out and there’s not a lot of continuity but really no excuse for not having even a  resemblance of an offense

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Absolutely. The only two games left to potentially win are ECU and Tulsa. 

Coach Bell’s OffenseVs Ecu who we play next week And don’t make me pull up his offense vs a fcs team. Obviously Coach Bell had the same players and obviously we don’t have near the talent to compete at the fbs level. Coach Bell didn’t even get a year to recruit a qb or guys for his offense. (When he has recruited he has won multiple championships with elite offenses). CJF went and got his Qb in fortin. That’s who he wanted. Yes Coach Bell was tied to CCS but was only here for 6 months. He was a proven Championship Head Coach for a reason every where he has been and we didn’t give him that opportunity. 

3757911C-4052-4D56-9173-0BDD534A0CD0.png

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Bull Nut said:

Cincy is overrated, if they have as many turnovers against UCF then they are done for

But if they live in a world that has any Covid that means they won’t be able to turn those turnovers into any points, unless of course they are Cincinnati where I guess there is no Covid (must be nice).

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Yes I can’t believe we are the only people impacted by Covid, it’s so stupid to dismiss that as a constant that is impacting every single program and not embrace it as a reason that CJS gets to do worse than people that got fired and we get to call it improvement.

You do realize that your argument is totally off. To compare last year to this year is Apple to oranges in terms of strategy. Strong was trying to win with trash and make decisions predicated on winning right then. CJS has the intelligence to know that there is no way he can win now with what he has. The program has to be torn down first. We have the #3 recruiting class coming in with two excellent QBs. We have an offense only operating on 60% of the playbook. He is treating this like one long spring practice. Further, I am quiet sure he does not care if you like it or not because when we start winning you will jump on board like the other gutless wonders complaining now.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,875
  • Days Won:  67

I was hoping for more than 7 points in the past two games even with the level of competition, we needed trickery as well to luck into a score.  I think Scott is throwing away the season to show great progress next year , I have not written him off by any stretch, however ready for BB season.

3 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

Cincy is not overrated. They play smash mouth. They will match up well against ucf on both sides of the ball.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

They were 31-9 the 3 previous years to the 0fer, hardly a losing program ........... now I will go throw up in my mouth.

The point is, Frost inherited a dumpster fire and they were able put together a desirable product on the field... Make sure you rinse.

3 minutes ago, Bullgrad84 said:

Coach Bell’s OffenseVs Ecu who we play next week And don’t make me pull up his offense vs a fcs team. Obviously Coach Bell had the same players and obviously we don’t have near the talent to compete at the fbs level. Coach Bell didn’t even get a year to recruit a qb or guys for his offense. (When he has recruited he has won multiple championships with elite offenses). CJF went and got his Qb in fortin. That’s who he wanted. Yes Coach Bell was tied to CCS but was only here for 6 months. He was a proven Championship Head Coach for a reason every where he has been and we didn’t give him that opportunity. 

3757911C-4052-4D56-9173-0BDD534A0CD0.png

But the strategy from this year to last year is different. This year Scott does not care about winning. It’s about evaluation.