• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Confused About our Recruiting Philosophy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,876
  • Days Won:  67

15 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I think that's the reality check everyone needs - even if there was a P6, we are likely the worst athletic department amongst those 76 schools, and there are likely some athletic departments outside the P6 who are ahead of us.

For football, this is barely an FBS competitive program and the 2020 version of this team would struggle to make the FCS 24-team playoff.

Yes we all agree that we suck, I have friends I graduated with that laugh when I support, travel and root for our alma mater. Your constant blather about how pathetic we are is not productive,  you are probably a Russian operative trying to sway the election.   I know you like to gloat about what a wild success you have become, and you come across as a pretentious ***** and I believe we would be better suited with you taking a dirt nap, it appears men go early in your family, could you give us an idea on when this happens so we have something to look forward to?  Asking for a friend.😀

• Off Topic 1
  • ???? 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I see players with offers from FSU, Wake Forrest, WVU, Miami....plus who is to say that bigger name schools dont come sniffing around later in recruitment process for the players with smaller schools. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,079

27 minutes ago, Cornada said:

Did you look at the teams that have offered our recruits for next year?  

Here is the thing...at this point you should just expect USF to suck at everything and if we ever get mediocre or better it will be a pleasant surprise.  The athletic department is poorly run and does not have the resources or balls to compete.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342

30 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I see players with offers from FSU, Wake Forrest, WVU, Miami....plus who is to say that bigger name schools dont come sniffing around later in recruitment process for the players with smaller schools. 

That's Teriffic!  Which 2021 recruits were offered scholarships from any of those school?  My limited research does not list any of them.

36 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Wow, so you are wishing for my death and using my father's actual death - as part of a positive USF post - as a reference.  I knew we didn't always see eye-to-eye on things, but if this doesn't get you suspended from the board nothing should ever get someone suspended from the board.

At my request Moderators, do not delete Friscobull's post - I might need it later.

I agree, that does seem to be an extreme and unwarranted comment.  

45 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Wow, so you are wishing for my death and using my father's actual death - as part of a positive USF post - as a reference.  I knew we didn't always see eye-to-eye on things, but if this doesn't get you suspended from the board nothing should ever get someone suspended from the board.

At my request Moderators, do not delete Friscobull's post - I might need it later.

Give it a rest big boy, suspend me or not, don’t really care, your act is so negative that the suspension would be a blessing.  Are you going to call mom and tell on me?  One day I would like to meet up with you and discuss this in more detail, until then have a good night bro 

26 minutes ago, Cornada said:

That's Teriffic!  Which 2021 recruits were offered scholarships from any of those school?  My limited research does not list any of them.

K'Wan Powell has a LSU and FSU offer at RB

Cardrece Mobley Wake Forrest offer 

Gabe Nealy has a Miami and Nebraska offer and other P5 teams

Jordan Blackmon Miami and Nebraska and other P5 teams

Gunnar Greenwald  Miami and many P5 teams

Timmy McClain  QB  UK and WVU and UCF

Jaelen Stokes  Missouri and other P5 teams

Davon Hicks  Iowa State

CJ Ross  Georgia Tech

Source..

https://usf.rivals.com/commitments/football/2021

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

You won't get suspended. Your undying love for USF will gain you favor with the moderators. I assume you wanting to meet up to discus this is now a threat.

Moderators, again at my request don't delete Friscobull's post - I might need this one later too.

I wanted to discuss this further to ensure you understood i was only concerned about your well being, I have family in the medical field that can ensure your longevity, I threaten nobody, and only wIsh the best for you.  I have always liked you and have only wanted to help you, not sure why you continuously attack me, have a good night bro.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

K'Wan Powell has a LSU and FSU offer at RB

Cardrece Mobley Wake Forrest offer 

Gabe Nealy has a Miami and Nebraska offer and other P5 teams

Jordan Blackmon Miami and Nebraska and other P5 teams

Gunnar Greenwald  Miami and many P5 teams

Timmy McClain  QB  UK and WVU and UCF

Jaelen Stokes  Missouri and other P5 teams

Davon Hicks  Iowa State

CJ Ross  Georgia Tech

Source..

https://usf.rivals.com/commitments/football/2021

Much Appreciated!!  I've been looking at the 247 links that are on the recruiting board.  This link has a lot more in depth detail.   Thanks for educating me Bro! I'm feeling much better about our recruiting class. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Cornada said:

Much Appreciated!!  I've been looking at the 247 links that are on the recruiting board.  This link has a lot more in depth detail.   Thanks for educating me Bro! I'm feeling much better about our recruiting class. 

No problem at all.