• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It seems like McCloud will get the keys

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

You said to simply look at the chart like it was easily accessable! I've never heard of an "arm strength chart" so was curious what it looked like. 

I guess we'll just have see with our own eyes and evaluate it qualitatively.

I’ve heard you can find it here...

C70A7E24-94AB-4EFE-A7DB-0F4817AE67CF.jpeg

Edited by NewEnglandBull

1 minute ago, brybull1970 said:

I think you overstated "simply".

...and I think it’s sad that you **** on a QB before he has played a down under new coaches and a new offense. Amazing how people on this board live in the past...

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Can you share the "arm strength" chart?

Bro... he has a noodle arm... until he doesn't... hopefully he's changed 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, Skingraft said:

Bro... he has a noodle arm... until he doesn't... hopefully he's changed 

Yep, I hate to hear people talk about strengthening an arm or increasing your speed.  Yes there are exercises that can help you make minimal improvements but you either have a strong arm or are fast or you don’t, all the training in the world isn’t going to change that. 

Just now, brybull1970 said:

I'm not crapping on the guy - just pointing out that I don't believe the guy, based on what I have seen him do, has the ability and measurables to be an effective FBS QB. Didn't mean to trigger you.

Let's just watch the games and see what happens. 

Not triggered at all. He may very well suck ass and be the third string for all I know. I just want to see him to get a fair chance without having last season hanging on him. You are correct though we need to watch and see what happens. As long as we win this first at game is all I really care about. 

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Yep, I hate to hear people talk about strengthening an arm or increasing your speed.  Yes there are exercises that can help you make minimal improvements but you either have a strong arm or are fast or you don’t, all the training in the world isn’t going to change that. 

I agree with that...can’t put in what god has taken out. But it’s not like we need John Elway arm strength either.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

I have zero predictions for our long term guy. I like McCloud but it depends on the offense we'll run and who can LEAD the team. Maturity and physical ability are what I want to see. Everything else can be taught.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

On 9/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, chapelbull said:

If you didn't, you probably don't care where McCloud ranked among FBS

Nope.  Watched enough in the first few games to know I didnt need to waste my time and effort (except for USF/UCF). I dont care where any of them rank as long as we see some positives this year and win the **** conference next year or once in my lifetime.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 9/10/2020 at 8:42 PM, Friscobull said:

If you have a precise intelligent offensive system, which we didn't have the last year.  That can make all the difference..  I agree McCloud is not Patrick Mahomes.  But he doesn't have to be.  Just be precise on the tight short passes.  Be serviceable.  And chuck it down hill when there is an open man.

Im not sold yet either on Jordan.  But I dont get all the hate.  Last year, everything was stacked against him.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

He is my QB because he is starting at USF. When and if he is not the QB then the next guy up is my QB. I root for the name on the front of the jersey. 

Q was my QB. Now he has graduated and moved on. Next guy up.

Go Bulls

P.S. I am a simple man

• Upvote 1