• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame 2 and 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

30 minutes ago, Brad said:

ALRIGHT!!!!!  Go Bull's!!!!

dancing bull.gif

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I have to believe that this type of scheduling will help recruiting. If you are a 2021 recruit right now and are on the fence between USF and UCF and you take a look at the future schedules over the next 4 years and see that at USF you will get to play at home against Florida, Louisville, Alabama, NC State and possible Notre Dame and you get to go and play at the Swamp, Bama and the Ville. You then look at UCF's schedule and see you get to play home and away against Boise State and Louisville and get to host Georgia Tech. Which one are you more excited about? 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Notre Dame would be too scared to schedule this series in CJL was still leading the team.

it was cjl scared of playing the orlando school

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

Dang, I actually enjoyed having a winning record against ND. Probably won’t be the case when the series is over.

Used to tease my buddy who went to ND about it, better milk it these next couple of days.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

I have to believe that this type of scheduling will help recruiting. If you are a 2021 recruit right now and are on the fence between USF and UCF and you take a look at the future schedules over the next 4 years and see that at USF you will get to play at home against Florida, Louisville, Alabama, NC State and possible Notre Dame and you get to go and play at the Swamp, Bama and the Ville. You then look at UCF's schedule and see you get to play home and away against Boise State and Louisville and get to host Georgia Tech. Which one are you more excited about? 

Absolute great point. We can sell these games to the better 3 star athletes. I am sure CJS is already doing this. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Absolute great point. We can sell these games to the better 3 star athletes. I am sure CJS is already doing this. 

I think it was Corey who guaranteed we'd get a couple of 4 star athletes when we added Bama to our schedule. I think ND would be just as attractive, don't you?

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I think it was Corey who guaranteed we'd get a couple of 4 star athletes when we added Bama to our schedule. I think ND would be just as attractive, don't you?

We are still AAC man, I’ll still take excellent 3 stars and hope CJS can do his stuff. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We are still AAC man, I’ll still take excellent 3 stars and hope CJS can do his stuff. 

We were AAC when he predicted that ..... Ya gotta believe, man.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I'm not suggesting that the 4-star kids will come rolling in immediately. However, if we beat the Gators in 2022, that may sway one or two kids. The schedule alone should get us some slightly better talent (high 3 star v. mid to lower level 3 star). The schedule and some winning (especially marquee games) should land us some 4 star talent. We will see. 

22 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We were AAC when he predicted that ..... Ya gotta believe, man.

Corey predicted a lot of things...the only way we get 4 stars is by winning these big ticket games and continue to schedule this way. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull