• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF actively looking for replacement games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, BulledOver said:

If Nevada bails on us on 9-19(good possibility) ??  Maybe we could lure App State in for a game. They have Wis on 9/19  that isn't going to happen. Their no slug and yes they could possibly beat us but it would be a quality opponent. 

Mountain West just announced 8 league games plus two OOC games. Their OOC games as it stands are UC Davis, UTEP and us so we will see. I wonder if the Big Sky plays this year or not. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

25 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah but I think we can agree in not pushing it again. 

NDSU is pretty much a division 1 team playing in  division 2. I remember when they beat 13th Ranked Iowa in 2016......NO THANK YOU!!!! I can handle a loss to App State but not NDSU. I rather play them when they move up to Division I. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

NDSU is pretty much a division 1 team playing in  division 2. I remember when they beat 13th Ranked Iowa in 2016......NO THANK YOU!!!! I can handle a loss to App State but not NDSU. I rather play them when they move up to Division I. 

Completely agree Gator

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

If I were Coach Scott or Michael Kelly I would want to get the most games - even if they seem like practice games - this year so that I’m not starting off at the bottom next year.  We cannot afford a year off.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

If I were Coach Scott or Michael Kelly I would want to get the most games - even if they seem like practice games - this year so that I’m not starting off at the bottom next year.  We cannot afford a year off.  

Yes to an extent, being exposed by an FCS is not value added in my book in any way.  So steer clear of NDSU and add an Eastern Illinois instead.  

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

I agree. If it means cupcakes, then so be it.  I just want to see this team play! 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

31 minutes ago, Brad said:

Same...it’s all about experience this year. 

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Another way to look at it is that the CWT era started with getting our ass kicked by an FCS opponent and we recovered pretty nicely from that ...

Yes however we learned nothing from that game except we sucked, no need to relive that, to me it was one of the lowest points in the history of the program.  Shaw broke one for 80 and then they went 40 unanswered, Matt Floyd etc.. I am stopping, just threw up in my mouth.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

5 hours ago, Roger "Toro" Smith said:

As a college football fan, LOVE the out-of-the-box idea of NDSU. But that one could be just as embarrassing, if not more, than the Texas game. Ay yi yi. 

NDSU is legit....

40 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

NDSU is legit....

Every year they show up in Frisco and roll the competition in the championship game, they made the FCS more boring than it should be.  Avoid those inbred farmers like the plague,

• Haha 1