• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I think he is going to transfer out with the QBs coming in and go play a lower level.

I respect you GreatOutlaw.....but you know nothing about the toughness of Plant boys.....where did you go to school?

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I respect you GreatOutlaw.....but you know nothing about the toughness of Plant boys.....where did you go to school?

Now whether or not he has the talent to be a top notch QB in the AAC with the Bulls is a different argument.  That i don't know.  But I can at least guarantee his toughness and compete level.  Whether that is enough, we will see.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Now whether or not he has the talent to be a top notch QB in the AAC with the Bulls is a different argument.  

He'll probably transfer to a lesser conference so he can play .... like the ACC or something ..... 😂

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

6 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

South Tampa and Davis island rich kids were always ******* in my book, come to Brandon and we would drop a redneck hood rat ass beating on your privileged ass.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

He'll probably transfer to a lesser conference so he can play .... like the ACC or something ..... 😂

Ok good one Chapel!!!!

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

South Tampa and Davis island rich kids were always ******* in my book, come to Brandon and we would drop a redneck hood rat ass beating on your privileged ass.

You would still come away with a big fat Loss on your back to the Plant rich kids.....Mr. Brandon.  So suck on that!

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You haven't been to Brandon in awhile I take it .... but either way the ST and DI kid's parents will just sue you to death

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, chapelbull said:

You haven't been to Brandon in awhile I take it .... but either way the ST and DI kid's parents will just sue you to death

Why in the world would I go to that bo-dunck so called suburb of Brandon....you guys can't even get that **** highway right....it sucks there....I think I'll stick with South Tampa!

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Why in the world would I go to that bo-dunck so called suburb of Brandon....you guys can't even get that **** highway right....it sucks there....I think I'll stick with South Tampa!

So your house doesn't wash away in the next hurricane ... or flood after every rainstorm

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, chapelbull said:

So your house doesn't wash away in the next hurricane ... or flood after every rainstorm

You got me there, the flooding is always an issue, they can never seem to figure out,