• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Jonesy Bull
10 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I moved around a lot and never felt the privilege that I was blessed with but now I feel extremely guilty for living in Russelwood apts on the corner of kings and 60 in Brandon, swanky Tampon is great living.

OK Brandon is not that bad.  I was just messing.  I do hate the traffic on that Brandon Hwy, and it use to be kind of hard to get into Tampa from there until the beat the Crosstown Expressway.

Actually Downtown Tampa is becoming more and more swanky.  Not sure when the last time you were here, but its changed ALOT just in the last 5 years or so.

Guest Jonesy Bull
33 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Flag on the play. Self quoting 

Is that like one of the big penalties, like 15 yeards and loss of down?  Or is it just like a 5 yard penalty?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

19 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Is that like one of the big penalties, like 15 yeards and loss of down?  Or is it just like a 5 yard penalty?

Your punishment is to sit in a room and watch all of last year‘s USF football games over and over for 1 week.

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Days Won:  25

12 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I respect you GreatOutlaw.....but you know nothing about the toughness of Plant boys.....where did you go to school?

It has nothing to do with toughness, it is about his skill set specifically his arm. He needs to drastically improve his release speed , accuracy, and arm strength. I come from POLK county you don't need to lecture me on tough and strength. I hope MCcloud develops but the fortin kids  is way better based off last year. I respect your plant pride  and he did great in Hs. Now we are a step up comparing his skill set to Fortin's , it is easier to see Fortin has a far better arm. Also we have several recruits possibly coming any that had better arms.

13 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

It has nothing to do with toughness, it is about his skill set specifically his arm. He needs to drastically improve his release speed , accuracy, and arm strength. I come from POLK county you don't need to lecture me on tough and strength. I hope MCcloud develops but the fortin kids  is way better based off last year. I respect your plant pride  and he did great in Hs. Now we are a step up comparing his skill set to Fortin's , it is easier to see Fortin has a far better arm. Also we have several recruits possibly coming any that had better arms.

Jesus you guys crack me up fighting over high schools...I barley remember where mine was...😂😂

• Crying 1

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Jesus you guys crack me up fighting over high schools...I barley remember where mine was...😂😂

I don't care about HS, I cared about hockey more than the sports they offered. I dual enrolled as a junior and did all community college classes besides weight lifting 1st period.

Just now, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I don't care about HS, I cared about hockey more than the sports they offered. I dual enrolled as a junior and did all community college classes besides weight lifting 1st period.

Nice...looking back, high school was like a fart in the wind to me, very inconsequential. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Nice...looking back, high school was like a fart in the wind to me, very inconsequential. 

I knew people from everywhere in Polk County because it was truly a small town kind of place in the early 2000s. I grew up drinking some pops and fishing every now and then with a USF great from Polk.

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw

Just now, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I knew people from everywhere in Polk County because it was truly a small town kind of place in the early 2000s. I grew up drinking some pops and fishing every now and then with a USF great from Polk.

That sounds nice. I don’t recall Polk County in brief stay in FL. Is it still like that? I

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That sounds nice. I don’t recall Polk County in brief stay in FL. Is it still like that? I

It is growing exponentially and is very diverse now in a good way. You have  a lot of anything you want . Football is king, but now we got an ice hockey arena. 

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw