• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

It is growing exponentially and is very diverse now in a good way. You have  a lot of anything you want . Football is king, but now we got an ice hockey arena. 

Well if it’s got an ice hockey rink then they are doing something right 🤘🤘

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Your punishment is to sit in a room and watch all of last year‘s USF football games over and over for 1 week.

Ouch....that would be the kind of torture that North Korea would inflict!

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

It has nothing to do with toughness, it is about his skill set specifically his arm. He needs to drastically improve his release speed , accuracy, and arm strength. I come from POLK county you don't need to lecture me on tough and strength. I hope MCcloud develops but the fortin kids  is way better based off last year. I respect your plant pride  and he did great in Hs. Now we are a step up comparing his skill set to Fortin's , it is easier to see Fortin has a far better arm. Also we have several recruits possibly coming any that had better arms.

I was pretty much joking around and having fun with the whole Plant thing.  I know football players are tough from all over.

I'm in agreement with you regarding Fortin.  He no doubt shoud be No. 1 on the depth chart this early in the process.  I even mentioned that in a separate post somewhere.  He appears to have a better skill set and from what we have seen a better arm, and certainly more experience and better coaching so far.  I hope for our sake, that Fortin comes in and lights it up.

I understand what you are saying about the arm strength of McCloud.  That is a little bit of a concern.  But accuracy is more important than arm strength.  I don't think that McCloud has been put in a good enough position based on the lack of coaching, and being in a bad offensive system last year, imo, to really know yet how good he could be in the right situation.  Time will tell.....But yes, no doubt in my mind that Fortin is our Number 1 right now.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,244
  • Days Won:  25

33 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I was pretty much joking around and having fun with the whole Plant thing.  I know football players are tough from all over.

I'm in agreement with you regarding Fortin.  He no doubt shoud be No. 1 on the depth chart this early in the process.  I even mentioned that in a separate post somewhere.  He appears to have a better skill set and from what we have seen a better arm, and certainly more experience and better coaching so far.  I hope for our sake, that Fortin comes in and lights it up.

I understand what you are saying about the arm strength of McCloud.  That is a little bit of a concern.  But accuracy is more important than arm strength.  I don't think that McCloud has been put in a good enough position based on the lack of coaching, and being in a bad offensive system last year, imo, to really know yet how good he could be in the right situation.  Time will tell.....But yes, no doubt in my mind that Fortin is our Number 1 right now.

WE are good man, I don't get offended about stupid internet jargan. We agree and support our Bulls during these dark days and that is what matters.

• Like 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

WE are good man, I don't get offended about stupid internet jargan. We agree and support our Bulls during these dark days and that is what matters.

Of course, Man. 

No, I was just having some fun about the whole High School thing......in these dark days as you say (which is very true), we have to try and create some of our own fun.

Go Bulls!  Lets get this **** virus under control so we can have a season, please Lord!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,244
  • Days Won:  25

21 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Of course, Man. 

No, I was just having some fun about the whole High School thing......in these dark days as you say (which is very true), we have to try and create some of our own fun.

Go Bulls!  Lets get this **** virus under control so we can have a season, please Lord!!

I know you were. As i said I am not offended by internet jargan.

Guest Jonesy Bull
17 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I moved around a lot and never felt the privilege that I was blessed with but now I feel extremely guilty for living in Russelwood apts on the corner of kings and 60 in Brandon, swanky Tampon is great living.

I'll take it a step further Frisco....I lived in an apartment right in Suitcase City off of Fletcher one semester while at USF.  On more than one occasion, I could hear gunshots firing not far from my apt.....so yeah I've lived in pretty ghetto situations before, so I am definately no prude!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'll take it a step further Frisco....I lived in an apartment right in Suitcase City off of Fletcher one semester while at USF.  On more than one occasion, I could hear gunshots firing not far from my apt.....so yeah I've lived in pretty ghetto situations before, so I am definately no prude!

The whole discussion was kinda silly and you never came across as a prude we were just shooting the shat. Most of the apartments around the school were sketchy, I lived in a hud housing apartment off 51st my second year, what a dump it was. 😀

Guest Jonesy Bull
18 hours ago, Friscobull said:

The whole discussion was kinda silly and you never came across as a prude we were just shooting the shat. Most of the apartments around the school were sketchy, I lived in a hud housing apartment off 51st my second year, what a dump it was. 😀

It was a stilly conversation....but when there is not much sports to talk about, you kind of have to make up stupid shat to talk about.....well maybe its just me.....I'm ok with you concurring with that.  I know I'm an odd ball.