• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Okay... I really don't know. Who's going to be our starting QB?

I know we picked up a transfer. Can he play or does he sit? I see the guy with the big hair (that made his helmet fall off like every other play) is on the roster. I thought he had transferred out?

Man, if we end up losing to Ca$h and his assistant, I'm not going to be happy! --Just saying it out loud. If we need to cheat to win that game, let's do it!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

I know we picked up a transfer. Can he play or does he sit? I see the guy with the big hair (that made his helmet fall off like every other play) is on the roster. I thought he had transferred out?

Man, if we end up losing to Ca$h and his assistant, I'm not going to be happy! --Just saying it out loud. If we need to cheat to win that game, let's do it!

I see Noah Johnson being the guy for the simple reason our O line is and always is a mess and we need someone elusive to buy some time to let a play develop.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

34 minutes ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

If you aren’t cheating you aren’t trying. If you don’t want it bad enough that you are willing to cheat do you really want it bad enough that you deserve to win?? Our job is to win, our opponents job is to stop us and the officials job is to keep things fair, that officials exist sets the expectation that you are supposed to push the bounds of what is permissible.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Noah Johnson

And @Flowers4Heisman, where the heck have you been and how the heck are you?

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If you aren’t cheating you aren’t trying. If you don’t want it bad enough that you are willing to cheat do you really want it bad enough that you deserve to win?? Our job is to win, our opponents job is to stop us and the officials job is to keep things fair, that officials exist sets the expectation that you are supposed to push the bounds of what is permissible.

:applause: ****! Competitive sports in a nutshell

Agree Noah gets the nod to start the season...........season? did I say season???

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

58 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I see Noah Johnson being the guy for the simple reason our O line is and always is a mess and we need someone elusive to buy some time to let a play develop.  

I could see Johnson because of his athleticism, but I don't really think this approach mentioned actually works out

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I could see Johnson because of his athleticism, but I don't really think this approach mentioned actually works out

I think it was very tough to get a good read on McCloud last year. He was running for his life a lot and taking some big shots. He worked under pressure most of the time that is a lot to ask from a freshman. CSK was prob a good mentor but his being moved to the running backs kinda made me wonder who is coaching the qb. They've got a good one this year(White) his style plays into the talents of johnson and mccloud. Fortin is more solid. Saw some film on him from his UNC time. Arm is a rocket launcher and he didnt appear shy about tucking it and taking it up the field. Nice to have a stable we shall see what happens

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, BulledOver said:

I think it was very tough to get a good read on McCloud last year. He was running for his life a lot and taking some big shots. He worked under pressure most of the time that is a lot to ask from a freshman. CSK was prob a good mentor but his being moved to the running backs kinda made me wonder who is coaching the qb. They've got a good one this year(White) his style plays into the talents of johnson and mccloud. Fortin is more solid. Saw some film on him from his UNC time. Arm is a rocket launcher and he didnt appear shy about tucking it and taking it up the field. Nice to have a stable we shall see what happens

I have no doubt that coaching/scheme played into McCloud's poor performance overall, but it was some of the absolutely god awful throws when not under pressure that got me.  We have definitely upgraded the position considerably since last year thankfully and CJS addressing that through transfers kind of shows where we were

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

20 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I don’t disagree, but you use the player that works best in your current situation.  It sure beats the hell out of watching Bobby Eveld drop back in the pocket and get pummeled from the blind side numerous times while constantly putting the ball on the ground.