• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Analysis of the HATE you give CCS and Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

15 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

But I still stand my point.  Except for Clemson and maybe the occasional FSU or VA Tech really good teams, there is not a big difference between the ACC and AAC......unfortunately we are not part of the"Club" so will never have a chance to prove it on even footing.

You can stand for whatever you like, but the worst team in the ACC (Cuse) is 3-2 against the aac since they left for the "Club".  As Ric Flair would say, "you ain't got to like, but you better learn to live with it" because the aac is a distant 6th in conference rankings ...... more importantly to the original conversation it is far behind the old Big East

Edited by chapelbull

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

You can stand for whatever you like, but the worst team in the ACC (Cuse) is 3-2 against the aac since they left for the "Club".  As Ric Flair would say, "you ain't got to like, but you better learn to live with it" because the aac is a distant 6th in conference rankings ...... more importantly to the original conversation it is far behind the old Big East

You can pick and choose on individual situation like Cuse being 3-2.

PLEASE......its so easy to pick and choose to support our arugument.....whicih by the way is super lame... you haven't changed my mind one bit, in fact you support my argument. Maybe I was right.  Stick to what you know......which aint football btw.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

REALLY, you are going to go with Ric Flair? You really are a poser.  I'm done defending you.  You bring up Cuse for your arugument......OH MY GOD.  I'm not saying this to be an A hole, but you really do deserve it....Stick to Baseball.....you don't know **** about football Dumb Ass!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

REALLY, you are going to go with Ric Flair? You really are a poser.  I'm done defending you.  You bring up Cuse for your arugument......OH MY GOD.  I'm not saying this to be an A hole, but you really do deserve it....Stick to Baseball.....you don't know **** about football Dumb Ass!

Uh oh appears Jonesy is on the sauce, way out of line bro, just sayin.  

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

The dude is clueless and a serious mental case .... 

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You can pick and choose on individual situation like Cuse being 3-2.

Sure the worst team in the conference that you are trying to say our conference is better than having a winning record against our conference is "picking and choosing" ..... it's called facts genius.

Here is another fact .. .that great Navy team you were talking about has had their 2 best seasons in their history since joining the big, bad aac.   They have only had 4 ... that's right 4 double digit winning seasons in their 120 year existence and 2 of them have been in the 5 years since joining the aac ..... what a friggin' coincidence.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I'm not aloud to give my opinion?

Maybe I have had a couple of brews....but I've heard you go way further off than I have.  I appreciate you being the voice of reason;  but don't throw stones in my glass house.

Guest Jonesy Bull
28 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Unless you are my Psychiatrist you are in no position to diagnose or even judge me.

Clueless and a serious mental case?  I'm just challenging you dude....grow some fn  balls P)ssy

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
33 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Because I don't agree with you all the time, I'm clueless and a mental case.

OK, well maybe cause you are too sensitive and can't handle it when people don't completely agree with you?

Was that nice enough for yall?.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, chapelbull said:

I dont know what rankings you're looking at, but computer polls from 2018 and 2019 disagree with you. also, most of those 3-2 Syracuse wins over the AAC were vs UConn, who's no longer here. 

http://realtimerpi.com/college_football/ncaaf_conf_Men.html

• Upvote 1