• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

bored? come over to the madcow board

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,561
  • Days Won:  423

1 minute ago, Brad said:

Seriously though, I went to the grocery store last night for the first time in a couple weeks.  Wiped out.  I went in for essentials.  Beer, water, chips, etc.  It was a mad house.  People are certainly whipped into a tizzy.  They were competing with each other for the last 1/2 gal of milk.  Another group smashed a glass door in an empty milk section.  Frustration I guess.   There was Caution tape up in other areas where vandalism took place.  We may soon be approaching lawless times my friends.   I assume a number of anti 2nd amendment types are arming up as I type this. 

Kinda makes you understand a little why the reticence to do what they really had to finally do .......  like your TP observation, further comments would be more suited for the MC.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

23 minutes ago, Triple B said:

For the record, I've been MIA in there for several weeks. Too depressing to even discuss current affairs right now .......... plus, trying to come up with a viable substitutionfor toilet paper.

I would agree, just posted some stuff but realized it does not bring the same joy as dissecting why our sports teams stink.  Kinda of sad that I would rather talk about sports that are not even being played and when they are we normally lose than talk in the MC.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Brad said:

I believe the forum has a link to request a password, with the requestor taking full responsibility for their access.  It can be a lot of fun and then it can become a den of hyenas, or worse.

Nope it says you have to give me a password 

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

I’m not really into politics but I’m considering requesting just to spectate. Gotta watch something, I’m almost through AP Bio 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,009
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Nope it says you have to give me a password 

Click on the link to send email. 

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

19 hours ago, Brad said:

And with you back in the fold, the Mad Cow is not for the faint of heart.  :)  Although, your celebrations of Obiden would be fun to read.

the conservatives outnumber me but triple is certainly a calming influence

18 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I would agree, just posted some stuff but realized it does not bring the same joy as dissecting why our sports teams stink.  Kinda of sad that I would rather talk about sports that are not even being played and when they are we normally lose than talk in the MC.

we need to pass the time

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

18 hours ago, Triple B said:

Kinda makes you understand a little why the reticence to do what they really had to finally do .......  like your TP observation, further comments would be more suited for the MC.

i dont get this since there will never be a food shortage here. i saw one lady carry 60 rolls of toilet paper.she was older than me and there is 50/50 chance she will be dead before she uses the last of the 60 rolls

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, smazza said:

i dont get this since there will never be a food shortage here. i saw one lady carry 60 rolls of toilet paper.she was older than me and there is 50/50 chance she will be dead before she uses the last of the 60 rolls

I'm thinking some people must be ahead of us on the curve and know in a post apocalyptic world tp will be the new gold .......

the conservatives outnumber me but triple is certainly a calming influence

My Zen-like qualities have served me well ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

And our daughter, who has 2 kids and not looking to hoard, can't find tp and is bumming some from the in-laws and probably us when we next see her.  Forgot to give her some when she left yesterday.