• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

smazza

bored? come over to the madcow board

rizman and triple are very high spirited

And with you back in the fold, the Mad Cow is not for the faint of heart.  :)  Although, your celebrations of Obiden would be fun to read.

13 minutes ago, Brad said:

And with you back in the fold, the Mad Cow is not for the faint of heart.  :)  Although, your celebrations of Obiden would be fun to read.

How do I get password for this???

I believe the forum has a link to request a password, with the requestor taking full responsibility for their access.  It can be a lot of fun and then it can become a den of hyenas, or worse.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

How do I get password for this???

Use xxxxxx, request appears to be down

Edited by Brad
Link works fine

Don't do it!!!! Trip is waiting behind the door with a 2 x 4. 😧

5 hours ago, smazza said:

rizman and triple are very high spirited

For the record, I've been MIA in there for several weeks. Too depressing to even discuss current affairs right now .......... plus, trying to come up with a viable substitutionfor toilet paper.

I'd make a good joke at what would make for a fair substitution for TP, but it's more appropriate for the Cow.  :) . 

Seriously though, I went to the grocery store last night for the first time in a couple weeks.  Wiped out.  I went in for essentials.  Beer, water, chips, etc.  It was a mad house.  People are certainly whipped into a tizzy.  They were competing with each other for the last 1/2 gal of milk.  Another group smashed a glass door in an empty milk section.  Frustration I guess.   There was Caution tape up in other areas where vandalism took place.  We may soon be approaching lawless times my friends.   I assume a number of anti 2nd amendment types are arming up as I type this.