• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

bored? come over to the madcow board

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,319
  • Days Won:  10

15 minutes ago, Sierra048 said:

Not even knowing what the Mad Cow Lounge was I requested a sign in password. Thanks Brad for the quick response. After my first visit, although extremely brief, I won't be going back. I joined because I thought it was going to be a place to get away from all the angst,  hate and divisiveness we have in our lives today. The whole first page of threads was political blathering nonsense created by someone named Smazza. It was unreadable. Wasn't aware of The Trough either. I'll give that a visit.

Keeps it off the main board.  Like having a special place for the Gloden Knights to post.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

14 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

Keeps it off the main board.  Like having a special place for the Gloden Knights to post.

I am ok with being called an A$$hole but a c is fighting words 😀. There really is not much joy in the mad cow lounge, fortunately I live in an area where my political view is the majority so not sure what the point is to seek out those with a vastly different perspective, it is like I am lobbying to acquire an angry rash.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,319
  • Days Won:  10

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I am ok with being called an A$$hole but a c is fighting words 😀. There really is not much joy in the mad cow lounge, fortunately I live in an area where my political view is the majority so not sure what the point is to seek out those with a vastly different perspective, it is like I am lobbying to acquire an angry rash.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter.  Meet the New Boss - same as the Old Boss.

The average citizen knows nothing except what the media or the politicians want them to know.  But that doesn't slow them down from raining Hellfire on anyone who does not adhere to their political viewpoint. 

I can tell anyone who wants to hear the truth on all of these scandals, investigations, inquiries, or impeachment.  I know the truth about everyone of them.  And that is - none of us knows the truth about what happened.  Watching people who know that they don't know argue vehemently about something they know that they don't know about is pure entertainment.😁

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,608
  • Content Count:  74,432
  • Days Won:  422

17 hours ago, Sierra048 said:

Not even knowing what the Mad Cow Lounge was I requested a sign in password.

This is why it can't be stressed enough to thoroughly read a thread before making decisions. All were forewarned by Brad just 2 posts before this one:

The Mad Cow, @smazza has expertly advertised, is a mostly unmoderated forum that in the past has resulted in bloody knuckles (figuratively) and hurt feelings - it's often the far left against the far right with outcomes expected.  Many have asked for access...please remember, no spillover to other boards of the contentious discussions or hard feelings created in the Cow.  In fact, I hope it doesn't show up there, but there has some nasty closed mindedness on that board, even by the elites.  

17 hours ago, Sierra048 said:

Thanks Brad for the quick response.

Brad, maybe a disclaimer should come with the pw.