• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Fans for March Madness

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,551
  • Days Won:  423

On 3/12/2020 at 10:32 AM, DELdaBull said:

All I know is the better refund my money. 

Got email today from NCAA, if you bought through them ....

Thank you for being a fan of college athletics and for your continued support of the NCAA and our student-athletes. You are receiving this message because you have tickets to the 2020 Division I Men's Basketball Tournament.

In consultation with public health officials, the NCAA COVID-19 advisory panel and the NCAA Board of Governors made the decision to cancel upcoming NCAA winter and spring championships. While the NCAA understands how disappointing this is for all fans of our sports, this decision was made in the best interest of public health, including that of student-athletes, coaches, administrators, and fans.

Ticket Refund Policy
Your NCAA Championship tickets will be refunded. No additional action is needed. Your refund will be automatically delivered to the same card used for purchase. Refunds should be received within 30 days.

Customers with questions about the refund process may send inquiries to the NCAA via email at tickets@ncaa.org. Please understand that we will be receiving a large volume of calls and emails regarding this decision, and ask that you allow us five business days to respond to your specific questions.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,015
  • Days Won:  38

I am stocked on toilet paper and eating steaks while the world burns.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 hours ago, JTrue said:

For all of you with kids, get yourself ready for schools closing. With it being Spring Break next week, the counties can wait a little longer to make any announcement/decision, but the Diocese of St. Pete is going to announce the closing of all of its schools later today.

And HCC is officially (not sure if it has been announced) closed until the end of March.

Hillsborough County schools are closed.

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

JTrue has a beard ....

And I buy that much TP weekly.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Hillsborough County schools are closed

As a product of that school district, we can all gain comfort in knowing they are not missing much.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

As a product of that school district, we can all gain comfort in knowing they are not missing much.

What district would you say is better and based on what?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

What district would you say is better and based on what?

Frisco ISD, I can pull the the results or you can, will not even be close and similar in size.  I know you are a mid school teacher in H county but suburban Tampa schools could not carry Frisco’s jock, not sayin the teachers suck but the  students and the families don’t size up.

17 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Frisco ISD, I can pull the the results or you can, will not even be close and similar in size.  I know you are a mid school teacher in H county but suburban Tampa schools could not carry Frisco’s jock, not sayin the teachers suck but the  students and the families don’t size up.

I wouldn’t even try and compare us to out of state districts I’ve never taught in, but Hillsborough County definitely stacks up with Palm Beach, Broward, Dade, and Escambia.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 3/11/2020 at 6:26 PM, JTrue said:

Jeffrey Dahmer killed more people in the U.S. than coronavirus. They didn't shut down any sporting events for him.

That is absolutely the worst and tasteless analogy I have ever heard in my life.

I know you are just joking but come on man.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That is absolutely the worst and tasteless analogy I have ever heard in my life.

I know you are just joking but come on man.

Dahmer would agree on the tasteless part.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

No doubt the Florida public school system in general is below average.  I went to a Marion County school even worse.....yet I turned out so well rounded and level headed.....NOT!