• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Fans for March Madness

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I think the next announcements will be the closure of all schools and everybody that has the ability to, to Work From Home.

Waiting on it. All the fun stuff about school is being canceled except for me having to work. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2626F736-38DF-4868-B7B7-D455934462C7.jpeg

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

2626F736-38DF-4868-B7B7-D455934462C7.jpeg

Well there are people that are dying, so maybe a bit of an overstatement there Pucky!

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well there are people that are dying, so maybe a bit of an overstatement there Pucky!

People are dying everyday in far more rapid numbers by just about every single imaginable and unimaginable causes. The average age of someone dying from this in the US is hovering around 82 years old which shockingly is an age group pretty prone to death in general. At current you are more likely to die from ants, bees, falling out of bed, having a coconut fall on your head, far more likely to die driving your car and almost as likely to die from being attacked by your dog. People love to panic and this just another panic because a disease mutated and has a new name. Of all the scares that have come out for absurd things that were going to destroy life as we know it this is the one that appears to be the closest to something that happens to hundreds of millions of people every year with little lasting effect on people not already knocking on deaths door. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

People are dying everyday in far more rapid numbers by just about every single imaginable and unimaginable causes. The average age of someone dying from this in the US is hovering around 82 years old which shockingly is an age group pretty prone to death in general. At current you are more likely to die from ants, bees, falling out of bed, having a coconut fall on your head, far more likely to die driving your car and almost as likely to die from being attacked by your dog. People love to panic and this just another panic because a disease mutated and has a new name. Of all the scares that have come out for absurd things that were going to destroy life as we know it this is the one that appears to be the closest to something that happens to hundreds of millions of people every year with little lasting effect on people not already knocking on deaths door. 

I see where you are going with that....and yes there are a million of things that can "take us out".  

But this is a world wide Pandemic and its spreading at an alarming rate.  I'm no health expert, but I've read that these viruses can literally have a mind of their own, and start morphing into something far more dangerous.  Hopefully not, but its a possibility.  Honestly though, the Virus is already here and is going to continue to spread, sports or no sports.

As far as Sports go, once that NBA player got diagnosed, at that moment in time, the rest of the Sporting world was doomed to be forced not to continue.

I see where you are going with that....and yes there are a million of things that can "take us out".  

But this is a world wide Pandemic and its spreading at an alarming rate.  I'm no health expert, but I've read that these viruses can literally have a mind of their own, and start morphing into something far more dangerous.  Hopefully not, but its a possibility.  Honestly though, the Virus is already here and is going to continue to spread, sports or no sports.

As far as Sports go, once that NBA player got diagnosed, at that moment in time, the rest of the Sporting world was doomed to be forced not to continue.

Wash your hands, cover your mouth when you cough and do the basic things you should do every day to avoid the countless diseases out there you have combatted your entire life with out tanking the economy and shutting down the world and everyone will be just fine just like they have with every other manufactured panic we create to fill up 24 hour news and social media posts.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Wash your hands, cover your mouth when you cough and do the basic things you should do every day to avoid the countless diseases out there you have combatted your entire life with out tanking the economy and shutting down the world and everyone will be just fine just like they have with every other manufactured panic we create to fill up 24 hour news and social media posts.

Take precautions, but keep living your life the way you always do.  Its stupid to live out of fear of things you can't control.

Take precautions, but keep living your life the way you always do.  Its stupid to live out of fear of things you can't control.

And yet all around us people are burning life as we know it to the ground calling it the new normal and saying nonsense like it’s better safe than sorry, I don’t think we ought to be risk seeking but being this risk adverse is a guaranteed way to make sure you make horrible decisions with guaranteed disastrous results.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

37 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Take precautions, but keep living your life the way you always do.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/03/09/tampa-strip-club-offers-face-masks-to-customers-to-fight-spread-of-coronavirus/

Edited by JTrue

Guest Jonesy Bull
50 minutes ago, puc86 said:

And yet all around us people are burning life as we know it to the ground calling it the new normal and saying nonsense like it’s better safe than sorry, I don’t think we ought to be risk seeking but being this risk adverse is a guaranteed way to make sure you make horrible decisions with guaranteed disastrous results.

Well said!