• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong and Kerwin Bell might be hired by UF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

We should all be rooting for him to land a coaching gig to help us with buyout.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

Im happy for both of them. I wish them much success. You all "chit" on these 2 individuals as if they purposely failed at USF. They wanted success at USF just as bad as we did.  But just like with Skip Holtz, some things just dont work out in life. Why so much animosity? 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im happy for both of them. I wish them much success. You all "chit" on these 2 individuals as if they purposely failed at USF. They wanted success at USF just as bad as we did.  But just like with Skip Holtz, some things just dont work out in life. Why so much animosity? 

Because they took hours and hours of enjoyment from life.....

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Because watching how motivated and active CJS has been in the short time he has been here.  It has made me realize how much CCS is not that....no comment on Bell.  Not enough sample size and he was tied to CCS so therefore handicapped imo.

7 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Because watching how motivated and active CJS has been in the short time he has been here.  It has made me realize how much CCS is not that....no comment on Bell.  Not enough sample size and he was tied to CCS so therefore handicapped imo.

CJS hasn't won a game yet. You are d*** riding him based off of hype. Once again, let the man EARN his praise. I just don't see the point in always chitting on CCS every time you give praise to CJS. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

I have no issues with KB.  I believe he’s a good coach with a good system.  It was just a case of wrong place wrong time.  Chuckles on the other hand was stealing money from USF from his initial presser. He looked at this gig like a 1-2 year rehab and then on to the land of P5.  Player development and roster management were nonexistent under his watch.  Oh well, enough of him.  Time to turn the page to the CJS era.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

43 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I have no issues with KB.  I believe he’s a good coach with a good system.  It was just a case of wrong place wrong time.  Chuckles on the other hand was stealing money from USF from his initial presser. He looked at this gig like a 1-2 year rehab and then on to the land of P5.  Player development and roster management were nonexistent under his watch.  Oh well, enough of him.  Time to turn the page to the CJS era.

Agree how I feel.  I do think Bell could have made his offense worked here eventually but he wasnt good at making a bridge offense till he reached what he wanted to run.

Strong sorry this guy use to be good but his day has passed years ago. Reminds me of the type coasting till retirement.  Hopefully he is hired somewhere and we get out of his contract. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

CJS hasn't won a game yet. You are d*** riding him based off of hype. Once again, let the man EARN his praise. I just don't see the point in always chitting on CCS every time you give praise to CJS. 

CJS has justifiably earned praise by radiating positivity, confidence, and charisma. 

Charlie Strong looked and sounded like a corpse at any and every opportunity presented.

What did Strong do to earn your defense of him?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

18 hours ago, ForestBull said:

As analysts...

If it happens, does this benefit us from payouts or nah?

https://onlygators.com/01/30/2020/florida-football-charlie-strong-may-return-to-gators-in-analyst-role-per-report/

strange hires by the gators

1 hour ago, OnTheBus said:

CJS has justifiably earned praise by radiating positivity, confidence, and charisma. 

Charlie Strong looked and sounded like a corpse at any and every opportunity presented.

What did Strong do to earn your defense of him?

I'm not defending his failure at USF. I'm just simply trying to encourage you to not be so **** bitter. It seems as if we chit on every previous coach or staff member that worked here before. Just enjoy CJS and keep it moving. If you like CJS just be happy that here is here. If he is truly USF's "Savior" then all previous coaches led up to this man bringing us to the "holy land." Why must there be a CCS reference every time one of you praises CJS. I'm  just saying to stop being a "jilted ex-girlfriend". I mean if you started dating a chick...would you want to hear how much she hates her ex-boyfriend every time you do something good for her? No! You would get tired of hearing that chit and tell her to simply be happy she has a "better" man in her life. 

Edited by Gatorbull325