• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Kelly Most Willing To Dance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

26 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Okay before this spirals, I was just making a point about how cool it was he took the time to learn the dance routine and get out there.  LRS was the man.

No reason to spiral I think he has been a very engaging AD and I thin CJS has been a very engaging coach, I just am not in a hurry to anoint people the greatest in our history before they beat the accomplishments of the best that came before them (especially because Flowers is the only time in recent memory anyone was actually right about anointing people in advance of accomplishment). 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,529
  • Days Won:  25

35 minutes ago, puc86 said:

No reason to spiral I think he has been a very engaging AD and I thin CJS has been a very engaging coach, I just am not in a hurry to anoint people the greatest in our history before they beat the accomplishments of the best that came before them (especially because Flowers is the only time in recent memory anyone was actually right about anointing people in advance of accomplishment). 

I agree with you puck CJS cannot be the greatest coach in USF history until he gets us to a power conference, wins 100 games, demolishes UCF every single game, gets our team consistently ranked, gets our program national exposure regularly, and has a winning percentage of over 60% after 150 games. He has a mountain to claim until he is even in the conversation. It is pathetic that fans even think he is the GOAT. He is engaging, seems to have passion and drive, he is energetic, and is doing a decent job recruiting. I really don't see how any real fans think CJS or MK are the GOAT. Selmon and CJL built this program from nothing and brought it to a place where we were consistently ranked and had media exposure consistently. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

LRS is GOAT plain simple.  Without him there is no football or CJL

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

Really guys.  The thread was started ONLY to point out that MK did a cool thing at halftime of the WBB game. It wasn't to start another endless thread on who the best of anything was.  May @Triple B can change the title for me. Just what came to mind watching him dance.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,529

20 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

LRS is GOAT plain simple.  Without him there is no football or CJL

They built it  and  built a **** good foundation to build on. Sadly the past coaches and AD's brought it to all time lows.s Hopefully someone can take it even higher heights of success

9 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Really guys.  The thread was started ONLY to point out that MK did a cool thing at halftime of the WBB game. It wasn't to start another endless thread on who the best of anything was.  May @Triple B can change the title for me. Just what came to mind watching him dance.  

Sorry I didn’t mean to and didn’t think I was thread jacking you said MK was the greatest of all time and I just wanted to point out that LRS seems to make a strong argument to the contrary, I am not sure if he was a better dancer or not.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Sorry I didn’t mean to and didn’t think I was thread jacking you said MK was the greatest of all time and I just wanted to point out that LRS seems to make a strong argument to the contrary, I am not sure if he was a better dancer or not.

casper GIF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I'll be more than happy to change it to whatever you'd like ....... had a hunch "GOAT" may stir up some conversation, even though I think you did use it kind of tongue in cheek..

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Okay before this spirals, I was just making a point about how cool it was he took the time to learn the dance routine and get out there.  LRS was the man.

That was cool, I had to do something similar early last year, that actually took hours and multiple practices to learn if he is as challenged in dancing as I am.  Thanks for sharing Cuz.

4 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I agree with you puck CJS cannot be the greatest coach in USF history until he gets us to a power conference, wins 100 games, demolishes UCF every single game, gets our team consistently ranked, gets our program national exposure regularly, and has a winning percentage of over 60% after 150 games. He has a mountain to claim until he is even in the conversation. It is pathetic that fans even think he is the GOAT. He is engaging, seems to have passion and drive, he is energetic, and is doing a decent job recruiting. I really don't see how any real fans think CJS or MK are the GOAT. Selmon and CJL built this program from nothing and brought it to a place where we were consistently ranked and had media exposure consistently. 

People rely on proximity bias to believe that every new person at USF is the greatest of all time and then they like to point to people that use silly things like facts and stats and say they are naysayers and just live in the past. It must be nice to be able to be that blissfully unaware of the true history of USF athletics, blessed are the eternal optimists (read gullible) for they shall inherit USF athletics by default.