• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Kelly Most Willing To Dance

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,694
  • Days Won:  424

Ironic that recently had complaints about serious discussions in threads deteriorating into lighthearted back and forth drivel and this is a lighthearted discussion that turned into serious back and forth drivel ........ and to insert myself into that drivel, MK has a lot larger hill to climb when it comes to GOAT than CJS does. If not for the way his tenure ended, and maybe even overlooking that, a case could be made for Paul Griffin having an edge over LRS, as blasphemous as that sounds. Our development doesn't happen without him maneuvering us from the Sun Belt to the Metro to CUSA. Had the foresight to hire LRS and CJL with the starting up of football ....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

I'll be more than happy to change it to whatever you'd like ....... had a hunch "GOAT" may stir up some conversation, even though I think you did use it kind of tongue in cheek..

If you would, change it to Michael Kelly most willing to dance.  Or Most willing to Relate.  How's that?  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,271
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Ironic that recently had complaints about serious discussions in threads deteriorating into lighthearted back and forth drivel and this is a lighthearted discussion that turned into serious back and forth drivel ........ and to insert myself into that drivel, MK has a lot larger hill to climb when it comes to GOAT than CJS does. If not for the way his tenure ended, and maybe even overlooking that, a case could be made for Paul Griffin having an edge over LRS, as blasphemous as that sounds. Our development doesn't happen without him maneuvering us from the Sun Belt to the Metro to CUSA. Had the foresight to hire LRS and CJL with the starting up of football ....

Some people are rebels without a cause...

9 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

If you would, change it to Michael Kelly most willing to dance.  Or Most willing to Relate.  How's that?  

It’s a little wordy, and everyone knows I like brevity, I think I like GOAT better.

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, puc86 said:

People rely on proximity bias to believe that every new person at USF is the greatest of all time and then they like to point to people that use silly things like facts and stats and say they are naysayers and just live in the past. It must be nice to be able to be that blissfully unaware of the true history of USF athletics, blessed are the eternal optimists (read gullible) for they shall inherit USF athletics by default.

Puc is back to being the strange and unusual individual that we all know and love.

I was getting a little worried there for awhile.  You were getting too "normal".  Now all seems right with the world again.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

16 hours ago, puc86 said:

I thought we were talking specifically about AD’s, CJL is the coaching GOAT and LRS is the AD goat and at current no one is even competing for second place (but hopefully that changes at some point in our life).

come on

the greatest coach having won nothing

leavitt has his place in usf lore but he wasnt the greatest. he was the first. quite a difference

13 minutes ago, smazza said:

come on

the greatest coach having won nothing

leavitt has his place in usf lore but he wasnt the greatest. he was the first. quite a difference

By every single measurable he is the best, who pray tell do you think outshines him and by what measurable do you come to that determination? It’s not even a close race.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

I want to see him dance on Selection Sunday next year - and we better be dancing.

how about on Saturday night?
saturday night fever GIF by SBS Movies

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

17 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Really guys.  The thread was started ONLY to point out that MK did a cool thing at halftime of the WBB game. It wasn't to start another endless thread on who the best of anything was.  May @Triple B can change the title for me. Just what came to mind watching him dance.  

Lol.  You’ve been around long enough to know how this board operates.  Someone starts a thread on Publix subs and 3 pages in they’re discussing xCSH’s wind shirts.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

On 1/29/2020 at 7:57 PM, BDYZR said:

I got it, just not sure how to post it.

I apologize. I was not near a computer when you texted me the video and have been busier than a one armed paper hanger this week. Better late than never I hope. 

Edited by swamprat
  • Upvote 1