• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

any jeff scott sightings on campus?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Once again where everyone is at has nothing to do with winning games, that’s not how stations in life work. Of course we have had a rough go of it we allowed hubris to convince us to rip out our heart of the program and now have had to toil in the slums where of course you will be ****** because that’s what happens when you surround yourself with ****. This is my visualization of the conference to help you better understand 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩:iconic_u_black:💩💩💩💩💩💩. Now how is someone supposed to smell like roses when surrounded by manure?

If the poop emojis are supposed to be representative of the other teams in our conference then you have too many of them. Carry on....

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

58 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Once again where everyone is at has nothing to do with winning games, that’s not how stations in life work. Of course we have had a rough go of it we allowed hubris to convince us to rip out our heart of the program and now have had to toil in the slums where of course you will be ****** because that’s what happens when you surround yourself with ****. This is my visualization of the conference to help you better understand 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩:iconic_u_black:💩💩💩💩💩💩. Now how is someone supposed to smell like roses when surrounded by manure?

You should also have a Cincinnati logo in there also.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Tampa Bay Tech Coach:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, Bull Nut said:

If the poop emojis are supposed to be representative of the other teams in our conference then you have too many of them. Carry on....

How was I supposed to know how many teams are in this conference? I just tried to push it a number of times close to what seemed reasonable. 

51 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

You should also have a Cincinnati logo in there also.

I considered it, they are the only team I do not consider an albatross around our neck slowing dragging us into the abyss 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Clearwater Academy Coach:

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I guess you are not a fan of “rise beyond ones station in life”...good thing you did not command any troops in the American Revolution. But your statement does make sense when your aviator is a loser solider who was too chicken **** to face the new realities of the world...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bull Nut said:

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I considered it, they are the only team I do not consider an albatross around our neck slowing dragging us into the abyss 

You mean the team we lost to two years in a row and is the fav for next NYD Bowl. Or are you confused with Memphis, the team that split us open like Long Duck Dong on a prom night this year? Or perhaps you are confused with the golden showers who currently have a three game winning streak against us...oh I forgot we are too good for those teams and this conference 😂😂😂😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I guess you are not a fan of “rise beyond ones station in life”...good thing you did not command any troops in the American Revolution. But your statement does make sense when your aviator is a loser solider who was too chicken **** to face the new realities of the world...

If the “reality” was better for us I would embrace it wholeheartedly just as I did CUSA and the Beast, embracing the long lonely fall from grace... Not so much. Why embrace failure when you know things can and should be better for your side? I fully embrace rising above ones station as long as we are the ones rising, other people should be suppressed in order to facilitate our rise. If you aren’t USF then **** you especially if you are the AAC.

Just now, puc86 said:

If the “reality” was better for us I would embrace it wholeheartedly just as I did CUSA and the Beast, embracing the long lonely fall from grace... Not so much. Why embrace failure when you know things can and should be better for your side? I fully embrace rising above ones station as long as we are the ones rising, other people should be suppressed in order to facilitate our rise. If you aren’t USF then **** you especially if you are the AAC.

You cannot decouple USF and the AAC...it is where we live. And if we are to have any chance of success in the next 25 years you better hope the AAC continues to do well.