• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

any jeff scott sightings on campus?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

Scott has me pumped! Gonna kill it tomorrow in the office lol. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Not down around Fowler or Fletcher Aves

Nebraska and Florida from Columbus to Sligh. The beer flows and the buffalo cauliflower is plentiful.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,221
  • Days Won:  25

I like Scott's mentality but lets hope it can back up all this talk. I would like to see us win our conference and/or be #2 in the country again. I think we are a long way away from the later goal. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Hipsters brought me an 1980s arcade with a dynamite craft brew selection. Not to mention, Soul Food Sunday.

Surprised they found time in between waxing their beards for another Instagram selfi. 

17 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I am cheering for us the win every single game because winning games are good in and of themselves. If we win all of our games we get respect and rankings which are also good in and of themselves. If we win all of our games we also win an AAC championship (throw this away for all I care as it is just a means to an end) which if we are ranked higher than the rest of the G5 we get to go to a major bowl which is also a good in and of itself. If we win the AAC and play In Birmingham which we could have done by going 9-3 and not winning the conference I do not see a difference and I am not particularly thrilled by the outcome. The AAC championship is a byproduct of good things and can be a means to other good things but by itself is not something I value really at all.

And if Puc is a hipster?

Old hipster? 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Nebraska and Florida from Columbus to Sligh. The beer flows and the buffalo cauliflower is plentiful.

I still gotta get down for that Soul Food Brunch.   You been to the gas station place down towards Ybor?

Edited by chapelbull

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Surprised they found time in between waxing their beards for another Instagram selfi. 

I think it's more foodies than hipsters ... maybe hipsters that are also foodies ..... either way there are some great places along that way

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Old hipster? 

Hahahahaha probably not actually a hipster it was more hypothetical but I am drawn to hating anything that is popular, all of my favorite bands haven’t even been born yet.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I still gotta get down for that Soul Food Brunch.   You been to the gas station place down towards Ybor?

It's good. Just make sure you get there early. Since all of their meats have been smoking from the night before, they do run out as the day goes on. I suggest the catfish, with a side of collards (definitely with bacon) and some fried pickles. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I can't see how anyone can argue against that.  I'm sure he will but it just doesn't make sense.  I want USF to be #2 in the country but I don't want them to win their crappy conference.

After saying that the goal makes sense but doesn't appeal to me and allowing "to each his own" it may be a while before I find the passion to argue against what I just stated.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

I think I see where I could have communicated better.  A conference championship is desirable as a milestone on a path to national relevancy.  It has no big appeal to me personally in and of itself.  But, as I stated, To Each His Own.  I don't need everyone to agree with me.  I'm at peace with my position.  It's a beautiful thing.