• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

any jeff scott sightings on campus?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Wow this is still going.  

Strangely topics I latch onto drag on a bit longer 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We are one of the three teams in total left behind by expansion and we have more in common with those we were with and those we will join than we do with those we have the misfortune of currently wasting time with. 

Such as?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

I’d like to remind everyone that puc  admitted the other day he is a propagandist who only cares about winning arguments with little, if any, regard for being objective, fair, and arguing in good faith. Those are his words. That’s his prerogative.

Side note: the “ignore users” function isn’t working for me. Puc was added to my ignore list days ago but I still see his hypocrisy. Anyone else having issues with the ignore function?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Just now, OnTheBus said:

I’d like to remind everyone that puc  admitted the other day he is a propagandist who only cares about winning arguments with little, if any, regard for being objective, fair, and arguing in good faith. Those are his words. That’s his prerogative.

Side note: the “ignore users” function isn’t working for me. Puc was added to my ignore list days ago but I still see his hypocrisy. Anyone else having issues with the ignore function?

No offense, but it shouldn't take him admiting it come to that conclusion. 

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, OnTheBus said:

Anytime he bitches about the AAC or xCJL you see it. So you’re getting all of his posts.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

No most people are adults and can handle differences of opinion and do not require echo chambers to be happy so they don’t use it.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

Just double checking but are you seeing his original post? If anyone quotes him, you will still see those with him on Ignore...

20 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Anytime he bitches about the AAC or xCJL you see it. So you’re getting all of his posts.

I think I counted five talking points that I had but I think some of them are obsolete, I do need to diversify a bit.

Just now, Triple B said:

Just double checking but are you seeing his original post? If anyone quotes him, you will still see those with him on Ignore...

And since I’m the most quoted person on the board that’s a lot of seeing my posts 

Just now, puc86 said:

I do need to diversify a bit.

You're doing just fine ..... don't bother .......... please.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Such as?

Tv market, size of school, education rankings, being one of three preeminent schools in Florida (the other two are in) highest home attendance numbers, having been in conferences with them, you know the usual.