• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 more coaches from FAU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

If I mis quoted you then i apologize.  And no I dont hate them at all.  They are a part of our success and I appreciate them foe that.

But they arent here anymore so embrace the future cause it looks pretty **** goid.

And FAU getting a NY6 bowl is completely naive and idiotic....period.

I don't know about naive and idiotic. In any 10 year span, so far, it looks like the AAC will likely claim 6-7 of the bowl games and the other 3-4 will go to someone else. Maybe MWC and Boise, but W Michigan scored the Cotton Bowl a few years ago. It's not crazy to think FAU could finished in the top 20 in a down year for everyone else or a year where in conference people knock each other off and they make a run.

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I guess you lack reading comprehension. I havent predicted chit. So much hate in ur heart u missed my point. 

I said if i mis quoted you I apologized.  Hate in my heart , seriously?  Where do u get that from..  If u keep acting like an ******* for no reason then Im not going to just **** ******!

Im a nice guy but you seem to want to start a fight....bring it on *****!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

If I mis quoted you then i apologize.  And no I dont hate them at all.  They are a part of our success and I appreciate them foe that.

But they arent here anymore so embrace the future cause it looks pretty **** goid.

And FAU getting a NY6 bowl is completely naive and idiotic....period.

Once again, my aurgument was both teams have an opportunity and both teams have the same ceiling. Who on this board is not embracing CJL? Im yet to read any negative posts about this man. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I don't know about naive and idiotic. In any 10 year span, so far, it looks like the AAC will likely claim 6-7 of the bowl games and the other 3-4 will go to someone else. Maybe MWC and Boise, but W Michigan scored the Cotton Bowl a few years ago. It's not crazy to think FAU could finished in the top 20 in a down year for everyone else or a year where in conference people knock each other off and they make a run.

I guess FAU getting the NY 6 bowl is at least possible......but HIGHLY unlikely.....you should be smart enough to admit that.  And btw Im a lover not a fighter.  I actually dont like conflict.  But im not going to take peoples **** either.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Once again, my aurgument was both teams have an opportunity and both teams have the same ceiling. Who on this board is not embracing CJL? Im yet to read any negative posts about this man. 

Some heretics actually do it regularly, it’s sad

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I said if i mis quoted you I apologized.  Hate in my heart , seriously?  Where do u get that from..  If u keep acting like an ******* for no reason then Im not going to just **** ******!

Im a nice guy but you seem to want to start a fight....bring it on *****!

spacer.png

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Some heretics actually do it regularly, it’s sad

i meant CJS 

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

WRONG.  FAU and USf have diiferent ceilings. Yes both are G5 but do really think a team from CUSA has the same realistic chance as AAC....just look at the tip 25 rankings and history of which conference makes NY6 bowl.  None for CUSA to my knowledge.  All for AAC.....your argument holds no water.  Not hating.  Just pure facts my friend.

And for the record.  I love CJL for what he did to build our program.  I inly wish him the best at FAU.

So stop ******* telling me that I have hate in my heart.  You dont ******* anything about me!!

Edited by Jonesy Bull

6 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

i meant CJS 

Oh well now thats a horse of a different color but I think the worst anyone has been is cautiously optimistic 

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

WRONG.  FAU and USf have diiferent ceilings. Yes both are G5 but do really think a team from CUSA has the same realistic chance as AAC....just look at the tip 25 rankings and history of which conference makes NY6 bowl.  None for CUSA to my knowledge.  All for AAC.....your argument holds water.  Not hating.  Just pure facts my friend.

And for the record.  I love CJL for what he did to build our program.  I inly wish him the best at FAU.

So stop ******* telling me that I have hate in my heart.  You dont ******* anything about me!!

Well maybe not the best at least one game next year, even I don’t like him that much.