• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 more coaches from FAU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Ive never met Taggart, he has never broken any rules as a coach, created a USF team that had 2 back to back 10+ win seasons and simply made moves to move up in the coaching world. I just dont get ur hatred for Taggart.Did this man bang ur wife or something? lol I mean Matt Rhule and the Coach at UM both screwed Temple even harder than Taggart did Oregon. Matt Rhule is now an nfl coach. Let me guess you view Matt Rhule as ambitious and Taggart as greedy huh? 

I was being a bit tongue in cheek. The only difference between Willie and Rhule is a greater rate of success on the part of the later.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Uh huh.  Wake me up in october.  They will be well behind 3 AAC schools, at least 1 MW school and probably a MAC school.

You really think they will beat out the AAC... I want what your smoking.

Exactly the the NYD bowl will be for the AACs to lose. Too many things have to happen for it to be otherwise. The conference will have that bowl 70 to 80% of the time. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Uh huh.  Wake me up in october.  They will be well behind 3 AAC schools, at least 1 MW school and probably a MAC school.

You really think they will beat out the AAC... I want what your smoking.

Where in this thread did i predict that they "will" go to a NY6 bowl game? Go screen shot it for me buddy. I said rhey have an "opportunity" just like we do and in the both teams have the same "ceiling" which is an NY6 bowl. My point started over somebody acting like they reached rock bottom at FAU

Guest Jonesy Bull

You Taggart and CJL nut huggers need to to get a ******* life.....its the distant past.  Embrace the exciting times ahead....with guess what, possibly best coaching staff we have ever had!

8 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Oh I get it.  Taggart and CJL are gods......sorry i forgot.

Who says they are Gods? Im just questioning why people on this board "hate" them so much. 

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

You Taggart and CJL nut huggers need to to get a ******* life.....its the distant past.  Embrace the exciting times ahead....with guess what, possibly best coaching staff we have ever had!

Who is praising Taggart? Im lost here.You just called me a nut hugger right b4 you started "dicht riding" CJS. 😂😂😂  I havent hated a coach on this board yet. Ive rolled with rhem all. 

Edited by Gatorbull325

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Exactly the the NYD bowl will be for the AACs to lose. Too many things have to happen for it to be otherwise. The conference will have that bowl 70 to 80% of the time. 

Its the people that still have boners for Taggart and CJL feeding this nonscense.  I think they will have a good team in cusa.....but give me a ******* break.

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Its the people that still have boners for Taggart and CJL feeding this nonscense.  I think they will have a good team in cusa.....but give me a ******* break.

I guess you lack reading comprehension. I havent predicted chit. So much hate in ur heart u missed my point. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

If I mis quoted you then i apologize.  And no I dont hate them at all.  They are a part of our success and I appreciate them foe that.

But they arent here anymore so embrace the future cause it looks pretty **** goid.

And FAU getting a NY6 bowl is completely naive and idiotic....period.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

anticipation popcorn GIF