• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2 more coaches from FAU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

The AAC has the best advantage year in and year out as we have three to four strong in conference teams. The others only have one. 

In the end they both have an opportunity. if they were go undefeated and win thier conference, then they could surpass a 2 loss AAC or MWC conference champion. FAU plays Minnesota, USF (CJS might have us ranked), Clemson, UF,  Purdue, Illinois, and  etc. Its kind of like being an American. Not everybody has the same advantages....some start off poor, some start off rich.  But EVERYBODY has an opportunity to be successful. Im merely pointing out that both teams have the same ceiling. 😎 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

25 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

In the end they both have an opportunity. if they were go undefeated and win thier conference, then they could surpass a 2 loss AAC or MWC conference champion. FAU plays Minnesota, USF (CJS might have us ranked), Clemson, UF,  Purdue, Illinois, and  etc. Its kind of like being an American. Not everybody has the same advantages....some start off poor, some start off rich.  But EVERYBODY has an opportunity to be successful. Im merely pointing out that both teams have the same ceiling. 😎 

Good points however needing a 2 loss AAC champion and their need to run the table makes them much poorer than us however our ceiling is the exact same.

21 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Good points however needing a 2 loss AAC champion and their need to run the table makes them much poorer than us however our ceiling is the exact same.

The play Clemson and UF. Two teams that could easily be a top 5 or #1 team in the country these next few years. If FAU beat a top 5 team and go undefeated, they would have a great chance to surpass an undefeated AAC/MWC team. Just like the American dream. Its "what" you do with your opportunity. Im not saying they will make a NY6 bowl. Im just saying why look down at CWT and CJL for coaching at FAU? 

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The play Clemson and UF. Two teams that could easily be a top 5 or #1 team in the country these next few years. If FAU beat a top 5 team and go undefeated, they would have a great chance to surpass an undefeated AAC/MWC team. Just like the American dream. Its "what" you do with your opportunity. Im not saying they will make a NY6 bowl. Im just saying why look down at CWT and CJL for coaching at FAU? 

After the last couple of years we can’t look down on any Div 1 team for that we agree.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

I thought that the Kanigits getting to a NY6 bowl was the worst thing that could have happened ...... Willie and Jim getting there before us with FAU is exponentially unfathomable.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I thought that the Kanigits getting to a NY6 bowl was the worst thing that could have happened ...... Willie and Jim getting there before us with FAU is exponentially unfathomable.

Talk about a gut punch. Please done speak (type) this morning onto existence 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, Bull Dozer said:

Talk about a gut punch. Please done speak (type) this morning onto existence 

Although I don't think I ever verbalized it here but when the assklowns had the choice of years to serve their post season ban and chose their last in CUSA, I had a deep rooted gut feeling that what happened would happen. Hopefully by speaking this here this time, it puts the kibosh on it coming into existence.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Because Slick Willie is *****? 

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Because Slick Willie is *****? 

Ive never met Taggart, he has never broken any rules as a coach, created a USF team that had 2 back to back 10+ win seasons and simply made moves to move up in the coaching world. I just dont get ur hatred for Taggart.Did this man bang ur wife or something? lol I mean Matt Rhule and the Coach at UM both screwed Temple even harder than Taggart did Oregon. Matt Rhule is now an nfl coach. Let me guess you view Matt Rhule as ambitious and Taggart as greedy huh? 

Edited by Gatorbull325

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The NY6 bowl invite goes to the highest ranked ranked G6 team period. Hell App State almost made it this year. FAU has plenty of strong p5 opponents to boost their SOS.

Uh huh.  Wake me up in october.  They will be well behind 3 AAC schools, at least 1 MW school and probably a MAC school.

You really think they will beat out the AAC... I want what your smoking.