• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Clemson Position Coaches Coming to USF . . . ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

They took one step back this season, and with Killins, Davis and possibly Anderson leaving for the NFL draft, look for another step back next year.

Got to take those bastards down next year. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Got to take those bastards down next year. 

This’ll lift your spirits.

19 minutes ago, usf97 said:

This’ll lift your spirits.

Not going to lie, when I heard the first few cords I started smiling 😂

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

If Scott has this family relationship with Clemson and Co., I could actually envision where this relationship between Clemson and USF could become mutually beneficial. Kind of like a AAA team to a pro team in MLB. 

So last year you had Kyler McMichael (UNC), Shaq Smith (Maryland) and Tavien Feaster ( South Carolina) transfer late out of Clemson to competitors especially when it became apparent that they weren’t starting.

Not saying Dabo could control it but he could certainly influence their decisions and everybody would remain “family”. Go to USF and start.

Meanwhile, while recruiting I could see Scott and Dabo working FL, GA and SC HS coaches for blocks of players. So if someone doesn’t really make the Clemson cut, steer the player to USF and Vise Versa. 

3 hours ago, usf97 said:

If Scott has this family relationship with Clemson and Co., I could actually envision where this relationship between Clemson and USF could become mutually beneficial. Kind of like a AAA team to a pro team in MLB. 

So last year you had Kyler McMichael (UNC), Shaq Smith (Maryland) and Tavien Feaster ( South Carolina) transfer late out of Clemson to competitors especially when it became apparent that they weren’t starting.

Not saying Dabo could control it but he could certainly influence their decisions and everybody would remain “family”. Go to USF and start.

Meanwhile, while recruiting I could see Scott and Dabo working FL, GA and SC HS coaches for blocks of players. So if someone doesn’t really make the Clemson cut, steer the player to USF and Vise Versa. 

Ugh... I get what you are saying but I would prefer not to be subservient to anyone. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, usf97 said:

We don’t take transfers.

(Not even from Clemson).

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Gismo said:

We don’t take transfers.

(Not even from Clemson).

turn up dancing GIF by Bounce
Dat’s right! We don’t take transfers we make  transfers, son

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

9 hours ago, usf97 said:

very intriguing

i love collusion

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

11 hours ago, usf97 said:

So if someone doesn’t really make the Clemson cut, steer the player to USF and Vise Versa. 

Someone posted this a while back and, correctly, was quickly asked about the Vise Versa part.  Yes, we could take Clemson cast offs and should.  But are you saying that if we found an excellent player who we thought was too good for USF, we should send them to Clemson?  While it sounds like a fair reciprocal agreement, I can't see assuming a player is too good for us and sending them to Clemson.  We should not consider anyone too good to play for USF.  Let them make their own decision and work like Hell to convince them that they are at the (second) start of something that they won't want to miss.  I am pleasantly surprised at how this staff is coming together.  I'm too gunshy now to get excited again, but it is starting to be difficult with what I see from CJS and the players starting to come in.

1 hour ago, Grateful Dad said:

Someone posted this a while back and, correctly, was quickly asked about the Vise Versa part.  Yes, we could take Clemson cast offs and should.  But are you saying that if we found an excellent player who we thought was too good for USF, we should send them to Clemson?  While it sounds like a fair reciprocal agreement, I can't see assuming a player is too good for us and sending them to Clemson.  We should not consider anyone too good to play for USF.  Let them make their own decision and work like Hell to convince them that they are at the (second) start of something that they won't want to miss.  I am pleasantly surprised at how this staff is coming together.  I'm too gunshy now to get excited again, but it is starting to be difficult with what I see from CJS and the players starting to come in.

Yeah the whole idea smells like us being a minor league ***** to Clemson...screw that...

• Upvote 1