• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Per Joey Knight Twitter post no usf meeting at 10am

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,051
  • Days Won:  469

It wouldn’t hurt to expect a little openness or honesty from an institution of higher learning, would it?

However, I don’t believe MK ever talked to Leavitt.  No idea if the BoT was ever called upon re:Leavitt. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, RoyD3 said:

Actually it is a public university, with public funding, so they are required by law.

Only if MK isn't smart enough to not contact people with his work phone and email... Or use his other connections... Or go about gathering information in a million different ways that aren't official channels that are going to get uncovered.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

It wouldn’t hurt to expect a little openness or honesty from an institution of higher learning, would it?

However, I don’t believe MK ever talked to Leavitt.  No idea if the BoT was ever called upon re:Leavitt. 

Agreed, so we don't end up with a secret buyout like what happened with xCCS, that is the whole reason as I think we all deserve a little more transparency. If they want us to send money to support the IPF and buy season tickets it would be nice to know what is actually happening with the money. I think we are all a little snakebit from the issues from the past.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the new coach would demand/expect a specific date to move on IPF. It would be a big sign for them that the administration is behind them.

Edited by Cubanbull

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, RoyD3 said:

Agreed, so we don't end up with a secret buyout like what happened with xCCS, that is the whole reason as I think we all deserve a little more transparency. If they want us to send money to support the IPF and buy season tickets it would be nice to know what is actually happening with the money. I think we are all a little snakebit from the issues from the past.

They aren’t allowed to spend money you generously donated for the IPF on anything but the IPF.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the new coach would demand/expect a specific date to move on IPF. It would be a big sin for them that the administration is behind them.

There will probably be another foundation contract, like it or not, that's how they get to pay the coaches the big bucks.

I don't like it, you don't like it. Nobody does but the coaches and administrators.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,496

8 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if the new coach would demand/expect a specific date to move on IPF. It would be a big sign for them that the administration is behind them.

There has to be.  We can't continue to expect success while hand-cuffing the coach in recruiting and player performance.  Hopefully MK can get some big donors on board with this hiring and get the IPF built sooner than later.

Edited by bullstampede9922

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,916
  • Days Won:  33

5 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Hopefully MK can get some big donors on board with this hiring and get the IPF built sooner than later.

All of our donors should be on board with the IPF. Every gift helps!!

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399

8 hours ago, RoyD3 said:

Did the bot block this one too?

I always thought the 10 a.m. meeting was suspect at best. Michael Kelly seems smart enough to realize that you don't bring Jeff Scott into the Leroy Selmon Athletics Center until he has signed a contract. Then when the Tweets started to say that the 10 a.m. meeting was with players and coaches I really thought that was b.s. because it is finals week. I guess it is possible that nobody on the football team would have a final during the 10 a.m. hour but that is unlikely. I'd expect a meeting with the players to be sometime in the evening.

The USF Rivals site had this coaching search well covered. It was all behind a paywall though.

• Upvote 1