• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Per Joey Knight Twitter post no usf meeting at 10am

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

18 minutes ago, Basketball Jones said:

I always thought the 10 a.m. meeting was suspect at best. Michael Kelly seems smart enough to realize that you don't bring Jeff Scott into the Leroy Selmon Athletics Center until he has signed a contract. Then when the Tweets started to say that the 10 a.m. meeting was with players and coaches I really thought that was b.s. because it is finals week. I guess it is possible that nobody on the football team would have a final during the 10 a.m. hour but that is unlikely. I'd expect a meeting with the players to be sometime in the evening.

The USF Rivals site had this coaching search well covered. It was all behind a paywall though.

Didn't the 10 AM meeting with players/coaches turn out to be for Clemson ............... or am just confusing things?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

21 minutes ago, Basketball Jones said:

I always thought the 10 a.m. meeting was suspect at best. Michael Kelly seems smart enough to realize that you don't bring Jeff Scott into the Leroy Selmon Athletics Center until he has signed a contract. Then when the Tweets started to say that the 10 a.m. meeting was with players and coaches I really thought that was b.s. because it is finals week. I guess it is possible that nobody on the football team would have a final during the 10 a.m. hour but that is unlikely. I'd expect a meeting with the players to be sometime in the evening.

The USF Rivals site had this coaching search well covered. It was all behind a paywall though.

I had the same thought about the players' meeting. Seemed a long shot none of them would have an exam/class today at that time. Though exams can even go well into the evening for evening classes. Not a great week to find time to meet with the team. Maybe breakfast.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, Basketball Jones said:

1: Michael Kelly seems smart enough to realize that you can't bring Jeff Scott into the Leroy Selmon Athletics Center until he is in the same state (and even city!) as the Leroy Selmon Athletics Center. By all indications, coach has been in South Carolina all day and signed his contract at home.

2: USF Rivals was pushing Rich Bisaccia and went on an unprofessional Twitter tirade.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/9/2019 at 7:25 PM, OnTheBus said:

1: Michael Kelly seems smart enough to realize that you can't bring Jeff Scott into the Leroy Selmon Athletics Center until he is in the same state (and even city!) as the Leroy Selmon Athletics Center. By all indications, coach has been in South Carolina all day and signed his contract at home.

2: USF Rivals was pushing Rich Bisaccia and went on an unprofessional Twitter tirade.

USF Rivals did not push Bisaccia lol. They just reported that he was interviewed. Even reported it wasn't an in person interview. Then the fanboys went crazy. That whole thing was funny to me.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

USF Rivals was absolutely not pushing Rich Bisaccia...and the poster simply responded to MONTHS even YEARS of unprofessional nonsense by actual journalist like Torello and the fan boys on the TDS that started piling first for absolutely no reason at all...he simply said Bisaccia got a phone interview...he wasn't taking that bull&^it from them and I don't blame him...

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

No. 

I know this is the narrative the troll, the lazy beat writer, and TDS were spinning but it's not what was said. It was just said there was a phone interview and that was from a direct source that would 100% know of it happened. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

No. 

I know this is the narrative the troll, the lazy beat writer, and TDS were spinning but it's not what was said. It was just said there was a phone interview and that was from a direct source that would 100% know of it happened. 

Actually the “lazy beat writer“ said this...

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah that's the narrative those 3 were spinning Rivals was basically claiming he had a phone interview but said his was a direct source too 

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Big Dog is screaming his outrage about this right now.