• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCloud Start = USF Loss

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

5 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

You do realize how our TEAM is set up right? Did you honestly expect this game to be close before it happened? Did you predict we'd only lose by 3 points? Did you expect this team to score ANY points? 

We knew that the hardest parts of our schedule was at the end of the season. Before we truly knew we sucked, we viewed these games as toss ups at best and guaranteed losses at worst. Now you are making a bold prediction by saying Mccloud will cost us the game next week against Memphis, really?!?!

I've been saying this for about a month

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

My biggest disappointment is that he is  not a great runner.

He doesn't seem to commit to run or even roll out of the pocket fast enough. It's like he's indecisive when he needs to react quickly. Also, he got bailed out a few times by playmakers stopping on routes to track the ball and high point catch it. Eddie Mcdoom had that big 40 yard play right after two horrible throws. He just hasn't looked good enough to keep Rygol on the sideline.  

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, pascobull said:

He doesn't seem to commit to run or even roll out of the pocket fast enough. It's like he's indecisive when he needs to react quickly. Also, he got bailed out a few times by playmakers stopping on routes to track the ball and high point catch it. Eddie Mcdoom had that big 40 yard play right after two horrible throws. He just hasn't looked good enough to keep Rygol on the sideline.  

there were several plays that he could have got the first down to extend drives but he went out of bound and didn't fight for it.  on one drive where the defense got us in great position for a score, he ran backwards and was sacked for a huge loss making the field goal attempt way too long.    He is a red shirt freshman, you want to compare him to QF, why not compare him to Matt Grothe in his RS Freshman year!!

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

19 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

there were several plays that he could have got the first down to extend drives but he went out of bound and didn't fight for it.  on one drive where the defense got us in great position for a score, he ran backwards and was sacked for a huge loss making the field goal attempt way too long.    He is a red shirt freshman, you want to compare him to QF, why not compare him to Matt Grothe in his RS Freshman year!!

They play were he was sacked was probably the only mistake he made the entire game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,348
  • Days Won:  10

18 hours ago, snarling Bull said:

He is a red shirt freshman, you want to compare him to QF, why not compare him to Matt Grothe in his RS Freshman year!!

This is what I saw when I first saw him play.  He seems to be very similar.  I haven't compared stats, but the style seemed familiar.  Man, if Grothe could coach him...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,348
  • Days Won:  10

I totally understand the "Flee" response when 1000 pounds of testosterone is closing in on you from three directions.  He has to have protection in order to switch from survival to focus on 21 moving parts.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,899
  • Days Won:  33

On 11/16/2019 at 11:01 PM, Skingraft said:

He is not a D1 QB.... weak arm, cant read a defense... he looks lost and can't take any contact... he's soft as baby ****...

Maybe my eyes deceived me, but he took a pretty good shot on that 55 yard pass to St. Felix.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

12 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Maybe my eyes deceived me, but he took a pretty good shot on that 55 yard pass to St. Felix.

the kid has taken his fair share of hits this year. fought through some injuries too. isn't the biggest guy but seems pretty tough

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

57 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

that ball was massively underthrown.. it was right in front of my seats.. the WR had to come back for the ball... 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

35 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

that ball was massively underthrown.. it was right in front of my seats.. the WR had to come back for the ball... 

couldn't have had anything to do with him taking the hit....